Da Silva 3K Ukulele and Fiberglass Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome deal Natalie. These DaSilva 3K's sound incredible. This one is particularly pretty and at a small fraction of what a new one costs from Mike, without a wait.

If you're looking for that special soprano this could be it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the bumps everyone. This uke is still available.

It is astonishing that this instrument is still for sale: magnificent, highest grade Koa; custom luthier of utmost repute; respected, honest UU'er who cares for her instruments; and more than half off a new DaSilva with no wait.

Can someone please buy this already so that I can stop ferreting for change in my couch cushions!

It is astonishing that this instrument is still for sale: magnificent, highest grade Koa; custom luthier of utmost repute; respected, honest UU'er who cares for her instruments; and more than half off a new DaSilva with no wait.

Can someone please buy this already so that I can stop ferreting for change in my couch cushions!

I agree, Cool. I've been in deacquisition mode for the better part of at least a year. Time to start listing to raise cash for this. I'm just way too lazy and should've done so back when this first came up; I just didn't think it'd be here...

Oh my....I'm lucky it's not a concert size! What a beauty.

I no longer play ukulele

Aw, Natalie, that makes me sad :( But hey, as long as you're still enjoying making music that's the important thing.

I'm puzzled as to why this uke hasn't sold (not to mention constantly tempted, but I *know* I don't need another soprano). But I'd have to say based on my own experience selling a DaSilva, either DaSilvas or customs in general are a slower sale than factory ukes.

Only reason this hasn't sold is I can't make my mind up between this one and the other da silva!

James Hill's primary instrument is a DaSilva (his signature model). Also, Sarah Maisel, Craig Chee, Honey (of Bosko & Honey) and many other pros.

Very interesting discussion about thinness of tops, on DaSilva ukuleles, in this video (starts at 4:06 minutes, ends about 6:00 minutes) with ukulele heavyweights, James Hill, Brad Bordessa and Pepe Romero, Jr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXjWH5CT2v8

1ae048e22bfcdf449802ae8d7a96820c.jpg

Your DaSilva just may be prettier, Natalie. :eek:

Last edited:
^ Interesting video, coolkayaker1! It's nice to see others reiterate what I heard from Mike himself regarding the dishing.

This uke is still for sale. As I stated before, I can't lower the price anymore otherwise I'll be taking a huge hit on it. If anyone is looking for a nice uke for themselves or for a loved one for the holidays, this little soprano is a great option. :)

Hi Natalie,
Have PM'd you. Did you received them?

This ukulele has sold. Thank you hollis! I hope you love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom