FS: Kamaka HF-1 with geared Schaller tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyT11

Reaction score
Kamaka HF-1, built in 2012.

I bought this honey-blond beauty last year from erivel, who carefully selected it as the best of the several at his dealer's. It's a treat for both eye and ear, and I've enjoyed it, but...I have an important thing coming up for which I need cash and an uke must be re-homed.

This uke has no playing issues. There's a chip in the saddle, which does not affect the string slots (see photo), and it has some light strum marks that are hard to photograph. Gloss finish.

Here's a soundfile with Southcoast Medium strings: https://app.box.com/s/ystmflnzfqa9qay3cxlu

Buy one new for $875-925. OR, buy mine for $620 through Paypal, including Kamaka hard case AND ConUS shipping via UPS Ground. (I'll ship elsewhere on arrangement.)

~~If you know and trust me, pay me $595 through a Paypal gift transaction.

1-front.jpg2-back.jpg3-headstock.jpg4-tuners.jpg5-end w:name.jpg

The sun shines bright on this golden beauty with a lovely voice.

It's sad I must re-home it, but the important thing I need extra money for approaches.

Nice Kamaka soprano with upgraded Schaller gear tuners. It has a sweet, clear tone.

Thanks, Stan. It is a great price.
Thanks, Hodge. The tone is lovely.

Take a look, take another look. PM me with questions if you have any.

Wicked low price for a Kamaka. With the recent long thread lauding Kamakas, it's odd that this ukulele is still for sale, Ginny. The uke market is in a long-term lull (many outstanding ukuleles, esp. K brands languishing nowadays), will pick up a bit, short-term, in the wintertime.

That's a great instrument. With your and Eric's mojo on it, it's worth at least twice what you're asking! :)

Thanks, coolK. Eric's mojo in it matters; I can't speak for my mojette.
Since it's here in front of me, I've been playing it and it does sound really nice.

A sweet uke for someone's sweetheart, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom