Season 124 - Ready...Set...Write!

Just a quick note and apology you guys. I got started on reviewing these and writing up my comments in a text file but I had to put my motorcycle in the shop for some warranty work last week and I've not been getting the service I'd like. To put it simply, it's still in the shop and I've been in a really foul mood for a few days now and I don't want to be evaluating y'alls entries in a foul mood!

I also don't want to post my comments on the first few vids until I've seen them all and commented on them. So, hang on and hope the (*^*^ motorcycle shop/manufacturer get their act together soon.

John

Sometimes life gets in the way and we all want you in a good mood so take a deep breath John. Its OK!

Just checking on Oldephart, John. He always has great posts on UU, knowledgeable and kind, but I have seen none recently. A quick check on UU finds his last to be this one, on this thread from five weeks ago. It appears the videos are still not reviewed? Any Close UU friends of John know that he is up and okay? I'm concerned for him. Thanks.

Just checking on Oldephart, John. He always has great posts on UU, knowledgeable and kind, but I have seen none recently. A quick check on UU finds his last to be this one, on this thread from five weeks ago. It appears the videos are still not reviewed? Any Close UU friends of John know that he is up and okay? I'm concerned for him. Thanks.

I was thinking the same thing, having also just checked his recent activity. He's usually pretty visible. I hope someone who has been in touch with him recently can let us know how he's doing.

I have been wondering the same thing, Oldepharte John always posted thoughtful, helpful posts that I for one always loved reading and appreciated. I am concerned. For him. Is there anyone who can try to get in contact with him to see how he is?

I have been wondering the same thing, Oldepharte John always posted thoughtful, helpful posts that I for one always loved reading and appreciated. I am concerned. For him. Is there anyone who can try to get in contact with him to see how he is?

You are right, Barefoot. It's highly unlike John to not follow through on his own season of the uke and not reply to PMs. Is someone here his Facebook friend; is he still posting? Could someone in Texas bop over and knock on his door?

Last edited:
Top Bottom