Luis Feu de Mesquita Tenor, Magnificent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
SOLD/B]
Hi,
I really need to cull my herd so if you won't buy my Collings (thread now closed) maybe someone will want my Luis Feu de Mesquita. It's a tenor (Amigo XIX) , fully loaded, with Zericote and Engleman body, radius fretboard, slotted headstock and a Luis installed strum guard. Currently strung with Southcoast low G with two smooth wound strings. Its only about a year old (in new condition), I only use felt pics and never take it out.
The pictures will speak for themselves, the sound as with all Luis work is awesome.
This uke will cost you $1800 OBO delivered in conus in hard case, firm. His ukes are impossible to find on the used market and you will pay a lot more after waiting up to a year if you order one.
Sale starts today but I am leaving on vacation on July 12. So payment and shipping must be completed by July 10. If not I will return on July 20.
Payment by Paypal feeless only for time constraints.
Thanks For Looking.
Bob Myers

Attachments

• Sale1.jpg
    Sale1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Sale 2.jpg
    Sale 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 157
  • sale3.jpg
    sale3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 159
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 150
  • InCase.jpg
    InCase.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Bob,

You had me at radius fretboard ... lol.

Man, that is exactly what I am looking for ... timing could be off. Any chance for a sound clip?

cheers.

I got to play Don's in Seattle last week. all I can say is wow, these have it all , looks, tone , superb finish, playability. good luck with the sale.

PM me and I will send my phone number and do it live, but very simple. I usually accompany myself singing but I am reluctant to sing for others.
Bob

LFDM lives in my home town. How fabulous is that. So I think I will orer onefrom him. I think it is. 6 month wait but that will give me a chance to improve.

Good luck.

I have bought from Bob in the past. He is very honest and you will get exactly what he describes.

Good luck on the sale, Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom