Compass Rose Micro Jumbo Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
I am super bummed about this...I have to sell my very new Compass Rose Micro Jumbo. I received it last week after an 8 month wait and it is absolutely amazing. I am selling because I really, really need money. I'm getting married at the end of this month and with the honeymoon looming I need funds.

So, my loss is your gain. As I said, I received it last week and have played it a few times. Absolutely beautiful tone and it plays wonderfully.

Micro Jumbo, Style B
Adirondack Spruce Top
Black Acacia Back & Sides
Black Binding on Top and Peghead
Gloss finish

I recently switched out the low-g Aquilas to high-g D'Addario T2s. I think it sounds better but I will include a set of low-g Aquilas with the uke. I also found a hardshell case for it and will include that.

Between the case and the ukulele, I have just shy of $1800 into this. I'm looking to get $1600 and I will ship for free within the continental US. I am also willing to entertain reasonable offers but no trades...as I said, I'm doing this for money...if I wasn't in need, this would be staying with me.

I am at work right now but will post pictures tonight.

Last edited:
Aloha Bruddah Chris,
Congrats on the Wedding...cool man...I guess you found the right one...1600 is a awesome deal this is the deal of the year man...
You wont need my good luck blessings on this sale as it should go quick...will be waiting for peekchas You give the best prices man I gotta admit

Finally getting around to posting pictures! Sorry about the wait...

Their cantilevered fretboard:

I did find a couple of areas with excess finish...doesn't affect the sound and it's quite minimal. There's a little excess in the side sound port and in the soundhole.

I played it this morning and it's killing me to sell this. This is my first Rick Turner ukulele and I see what the hype is about. He's an incredible luthier and I'm really hoping I'll be able to own another Micro Jumbo in the future...it's just not realistic at this point.

So, $1600 (or make me a realistic offer) for ukulele and hard case (pictured with uke) with free shipping to the continental US.

I've got an Adirondack topped micro jumbo too, and it is a sweet ukulele. Really nice depth and clarity. It's also a comfortable and easy to play tenor. I'd highly recommend it, and with a HSC, this is a nice deal.

BTW, which case is that? I've tried an Ohana tenor case, but the fit wasn't great.

-Steve

It's a Guardian "Vintage" Tenor Ukulele Case. Model #CG-044-UT. Case itself is okay but the fit is great, nice and snug.

I've bought an ukulele from Nuprin before, and he is excellent to deal with. (Even makes sure your uke is shipped almost bomb proof!)

Good luck with the sales Chris!

4th of July weekend price drop! $1450!

Great looking Compass Rose tenor! Nice price, too.

Now that folks are back from a long holiday weekend, this will get noticed!

Uke has been sold! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom