Thread: FS: Koaloha Sceptre Tenor with Misi pickup

Default SOLD: Koaloha Sceptre Tenor with Misi pickup

I'm reluctantly offering up my Koaloha Tenor Sceptre with Misi pickup and an Oahu hard case.
    This Uke was given to me as a gift in 2010 so I'm assuming that is the build date but there is no date stamped in this model as in other Koalohas.
    In mint condition as far as I can tell, no dents or scratches of any kind. Been stored in case with a humidifier.
    This uke is loud on its own but the pickup is nice if you want to share your music with the neighborhood. Has nice low action and a nice deep mellow tone.

Selling as I purchased a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday and its a shame to have it sitting around unplayed plus I'd like to use the funds from this one to purchase a concert model of some kind.
    Any questions or if you'd like any additional photos let me know.
    Thanks!

Having a slow time with the file upload so to see complete set of photo's try here:
    SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nosniv; 07-18-2014 at 10:07 AM. Reason: editing title to show open for a trade

I may be interested in this piece here. I'm gonna send a PM

Just wanted to throw it out there that I'm open to a trade for a concert or another tenor. If you've got something that's clearly of more value I'm willing to pay the difference. I also have a lightly used(<10 times) Roland micro cube retail for $130 that is also negotiable if I don't pick up another uke with a pickup.

Dibs, nosniv is a pleasure to deal with and shipped the uke off right after payment, looking forward to getting this guy!

Thread Information