FS: Red Tenor Fiberglass Case for the Ukulele

DannyPham

Reaction score
Hey guys so I bought this case and I ended up not really using it since I have another case I use over this one. I shouldn't have bought it honestly haha. But it's in good condition except the scrapes you see in the pictures, but thats just from storage not carrying it around and such.

It fits a Kala Acacia Tenor if you want something to compare for your ukulele, and even fits a Kamaka Tenor with a little squeezing.

I bought it for 208 or so, and I understand as a used case It should be close to around 50%, but I'm gonna do 125 plus whatever shipping costs. I'm willing to negotiate, but I don't want to go under 100.

Also I'm not sure what brand it is, but it's very similar to the Kamoa ones. Nice padding, and will definitely protect your uke. It also includes the backpack straps :)

I've always gotten nice comments the times people have noticed me using this case. That could be you! :cool:

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 54
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 50
  • photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I have the other one of these Danny sold a while back, and it cradles my Woodley White tenor nicely. The White is a bit wider and shallower than my Zuke, which lives in a blue Crosscreek fiberglass (into which the White won't quite fit.) Honestly, the Crosscreek is heavier, with better latches and a storage compartment, but since the White won't go into it, this red case is perfect for it. If your uke is a tad oversize, this is a good deal.

Here's what they look like, side-by-side:

red and blue.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the input Steve :) Glad to see you're using it still!

Top Bottom