Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida uke players

Default Florida uke players

Looking for players in the north east Florida area. Any around? Play a Lanakai tenor and Fortune bari. Both with Bari tuning. Looking for a meet up. Contact me if you are in the area.

Carl
    cjensen91910@hotmail.com

I was in Orange Park a few weekends ago @ nice music, they didnt have any ukes, but one of the managers told me they have a ukulele get together every month. Im in Gainesville or I would probably go.

Their website is Here

Thanks, I will have to check it out.

I live in north east Fl by the beach always lookin for someone who plays uku, I would say I still learning. I have a Lanakai tenor in a GCEA tuning. Let me know if your still interested in playing. N00488246@unf.edu

-Scott

I am near St Augustine and trying to find out if any body is in the area. I am allways ready to play. Have you met anyone else in the area? You in Jax beach? Trying to find enough people to start a group. Used to be a couple of players in this area but no response now on this board or Flea Market players list. I am going to check out the group at Nice Music in Orange Park next.

Treasure coast here, there are a couple peeps south too. Sooner or later we'll have more uke players, have to wait till they retire and buy a condo down here though.
    I don't sniff glue, I eat it!!!

I make it down to the Orlando area for several months a year. So if you guys want to have some sort of UU meetup, I'd definitely be able to go up to the northern west coast if you are all meeting up while I'm down there.

I meant to saw east coast... can't get the editing to work tonight!

REMY, when are you going to be in the area? I am just off I95 at Florida 16. Let me know when you are coming through, maybe we could stop by the local pub I go to. Have a pint and do a little picking. Supposed to warm a bit in a couple of days and be sunny, a good time for a pint and a tune or two!!

West Palm Beach here, let me know if your close by

Thread Information