Kala Exotic Mahagony Soprano ukulele + Lanikai gig bag

Did you ever come up with the name of the store that did the setup?

You sold the case separately correct? If so can you change the title maybe to reflect this?

Like a new car, once it leaves the showroom its values decreases rapidly now as a used item.

Good Luck with the sale.

~peace~

..There is a new baby uker thread over at the Contest/Seasonistas page....sounds like you were offering advice to Mum !!!.....

What's pussssssh aall aaaabouttttt?

..There is a new baby uker thread over at the Contest/Seasonistas page....sounds like you were offering advice to Mum !!!.....

What's pussssssh aall aaaabouttttt?

Push seems to be Kens way of bumping the thread. I do believe it was someone else making light of this in their advice. A minutes reading of Kens most recent posts tells me he only looks for PM's. So it might be a bit before he sees this.

Ken please post pictures of it again, some are much nicer looking than others. Front back and sides please. Since you have never responded to my questions of who it was bought from/if it was set up I will have to assume it needs work to make it playable.

Who knows maybe I'll make you an offer.

~AL

For some reason it only let me post 1 picture. When I post the second one up it says it only allows 5 pictures to be uploaded, but I clearly only have 1 picture uploaded. If you want more pictures, please pm me. I purchased the ukulele from a eBay store called 3rdfloormusic. It has 13183 feedbacks and 99.7% of them are positive.

Last edited:
Push seems to be Kens way of bumping the thread. I do believe it was someone else making light of this in their advice. A minutes reading of Kens most recent posts tells me he only looks for PM's. So it might be a bit before he sees this.

Cheers

Jarv

What does push and/or bump mean? :eek:ld:

They are both used the same way, to bring the thread to the front/top of a section and make it noticeable again after falling off the front page.

Four pages and 38 posts about selling a $70.00 ukulele??????????????? oh lets just make it 39 posts:p:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom