Only Kala Thinline until April (MGM)

cpatch

Reaction score
It's neat at first glance, but I just don't get it. Why?

Haha. Now I sort of want to know if it fits in a tennis racket cover. That'd be a pretty cool carry case.

gone before I even got to look LOL

same.. hahaha, i seen the pic but it uploaded with nothing

could u order this through MGM so that he orders 1 for u and u dont mis out.?

Middle of April is when they should arrive. The acacia's stripes are beautiful and of course Kala put it together so well. The tuners on the tenor are real classic. I have the new catalog on my web site if you want to check them out.

Middle of April is when they should arrive. The acacia's stripes are beautiful and of course Kala put it together so well. The tuners on the tenor are real classic. I have the new catalog on my web site if you want to check them out.
I wish they hadn't done the herringbone purfling. I saw it in the photos for the concert version that MGM had up on eBay a few weeks ago and was hoping it wouldn't be on the tenor.

i want one so bad they look:rotfl

It is a great uke.....Fit and finish are very nice. Intonation is great. The spruce top looks cool and produces a great sound. Honestly, I was skeptical at first that it would have a small compressed sound. MGM said it didn't and he was right. It's also very comfortable to hold and play......I've had some of the koa tenors and I didn't think you get such a nice tenor uke in the low $200's.

Top Bottom