::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

B V-B & his Baby Momma came for dinner last night. Now he's all "Gonna get a degree in aeronautical engineering that will take me 10-15 years to earn. Gonna study all the arts at the same time, maybe get a second degree." Also started to apologize for some of his behavior over the last several years. It's a start. He says he sees some value in maintaining family relationships.

I'm waiting to see results before I buy in. Actions speak louder than words.

Lofty goals....

There's one theory of advertising that says that most advertising is not meant to attract you to the product, rather to keep you feeling good about your choice after you make it. Advertising is used to build and maintain the group of customers more than attract new ones.

It's cheaper to keep her, rather than creating a new customer.

I'm curious as to how the TSA will respond to my LifeVest when I go to Hawaii.

It seriously looks like a bomb with the three gel pack and the sensors with wires hanging out.

It seriously looks like a bomb with the three gel pack and the sensors with wires hanging out.

I had to wear an abdominal binder following surgery, and it was enough to send me to the special room for further examination.

How early is too early to call a retired guy on the phone?

He is the husband of one of my wife's church friends, and someone I've only met two or three times. They host an open house every Christmas, and we've gone several times.

He's a very nice guy, whose hobby is woodworking. At one of the holiday parties he gave me a tour of his shop, which is amazing. My wife (and his wife) think he'd be happy to advise me on a little woodworking project I want to do, and maybe offer the use of his shop, tools, and assistance.

I'm thinking I should wait until 10am, at least. Maybe 10:30....

Most retired people I know get up pretty early.

I've got to think they've seen them before.

Although, I saw a TSA agent insisting that a passenger remove a rigid back brace for inspection. The passenger was really upset, and didn't want to take it off. I have no idea how that ended up....

Top Bottom