::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

You mean the quack practice that killed Andy Kaufman?

OK, maybe not killed him.

But I think that Andy had cancer, and instead of getting medical treatment went to a rolfing place in Asia and we all know how that turned out for him.

But yeah, I know, some people don't want treatment for cancer and would rather just die.
I had two uncles with cancer - one got treated, one did not.
The one that got treatment deteriorated over a period of a couple of years and seemed miserable the whole time.
The one that did not get treatment? We never even knew he was sick. He just passed away suddenly.
I think I kind of prefer the latter, if the prognosis is the same in the end.

What the hell?! Rolfing is to treat muscular imbalances, so soft tissue treatment only. That person is a quack if they say they can treat anything beyond that.

Oh, I think I mistimed this!

bitcoin-chega-us-5-000

Maybe not!

pic fail!

again

I took some extra lasik today to help get rid of some water and I had to pee so bad that I jumped out of the car when Mika stopped and practically ran across the lobby. As I was trying to unbutton my alarm went off so it was a gamble to try to get my boy bits out so I could pee before the defibrillator zapped me. The unit was saying "treatment will be starting. please back away" and I was thinking "Great, they're going to find me on the floor of the bathroom, covered in my own urine and convulsing with electrical shocks."

Not a pretty image.

I know you don’t find this funny now, but I hope one day (far into the future) you’ll see the humor in it like I do at this moment.

Bry has been watching Friends on Netflix this summer. Occasionally I sit down and watch an episode or part of one with her. I fortgot how funny it is. TKO will even watch bits of it every now and again.

I know you don’t find this funny now, but I hope one day (far into the future) you’ll see the humor in it like I do at this moment.

I thought it was hilarious!

Not at that exact moment when it was happening because I was thinking of how they were going to find me and what the paramedics would be thinking when they had to go into the bathroom and get me.

But a minute after pee relief I was laughing to myself in the lobby of the hotel.

Bry has been watching Friends on Netflix this summer. Occasionally I sit down and watch an episode or part of one with her. I fortgot how funny it is. TKO will even watch bits of it every now and again.

What's your favorite episode?

My favorite Rachel episode is the one where her and Monic are baby sitting Ross' kid and he gets a bump on his head. And then Rachel repeatedly hits her head against a post and then says "You know, if it ain't a headboard it just ain't worth it." I remember thinking that was pretty risqué for the time.

What's your favorite episode?

My favorite Rachel episode is the one where her and Monic are baby sitting Ross' kid and he gets a bump on his head. And then Rachel repeatedly hits her head against a post and then says "You know, if it ain't a headboard it just ain't worth it." I remember thinking that was pretty risqué for the time.

I think my favorite Ross episode is the one where they're moving the couch and he keeps yelling "PIVOT"!

Chandler: when he's stuck in the vestibule with Jill Goodacre "The One With the Blackout"

Now we're trying to decide what to have for dinner.

James votes for sushi again.

I think we might hit up Aloha Salads. They make sandwiches there too. I'll probably get a fruit bowl. That mango was really good this morning.

We like Aloha Salads. We usually get the half sandwich/salad combo and take it to the beach. I usually get turkey sandwich and Paniolo salad, but I sub that pomegranate dressing on the salad. Ono!

I think my favorite Ross episode is the one where they're moving the couch and he keeps yelling "PIVOT"!

Yeah, that one is funny, I also still laugh about the leather pants, and when he decides to learn to play the synthesizer.

No googling!
Can anyone else tell me the fake name that Chandler signed up for his TV Guide subscription?

Top Bottom