Season 338: Willie

Great Season Linda, and a fantastic wrap up!. I have not yet made it through all the Willie videos, but still hope to do so. Thanks for putting together the playlist of 10 of your favorites. There are several on it I have not yet watched, and will head to them first! For someone who has never really been a big country fan, you sure put together a terrific Season and taught all of us a lot about Willie Nelson. Bravo and hugs to you, for a hosting well done!

Great Season Linda, and a fantastic wrap up!. I have not yet made it through all the Willie videos, but still hope to do so. Thanks for putting together the playlist of 10 of your favorites. There are several on it I have not yet watched, and will head to them first! For someone who has never really been a big country fan, you sure put together a terrific Season and taught all of us a lot about Willie Nelson. Bravo and hugs to you, for a hosting well done!

Your kind words mean so much to me, Dennis! Thank you! :)

Yes Linda, it was a fun Season, thanks for hosting it so well. It was fun learning a couple of new songs. If you'd asked me 18 months ago when I started on uke, I never would have thought I'd be playing and singing Willie Nelson tunes!

I never thought I'd be doing that either! LOL! Thank you so much, Ukecaster; I'm so glad that you had a good time! :)

I posted this video to show the replica of Willie Nelson's guitar "Trigger," which was the prize awarded for Season 338. Thank you, Linda!

I posted this video to show the replica of Willie Nelson's guitar "Trigger," which was the prize awarded for Season 338. Thank you, Linda!

You are so welcome, Bruce! I'm very happy that you like the Trigger replica and thank you again for your fine music this Season! Linda :)

Anyone see the recent Willie interview, by Harvey Levin? Usually not into Harvey Levin and TMZ, but liked it. Here's a snippit, couldn't find the whole thing online yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dP6KbtqqR8

Thanks so much for talking about this, Ukecaster, and providing the link! I didn't see it, but listening to the snippet you provided makes me wish I had. If I see it in its entirety online, I'll share the news. Please do the same! Thanks again! Linda :)

Top Bottom