The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering Friday and Saturday, October 26 & 27, 2018

Ukemic

Reaction score
The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering Friday and Saturday, October 26 & 27, 2018

Two Festivals - One ticket! - The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering (GMUG) and the Fall Bluegrass Festival are included with your festival ticket! Held at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth, Minnesota.

The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering is ukulele workshops, jams and concerts featuring Del Rey, Lil’ Rev and more!

The Fall Bluegrass Festival is a three-day indoor music festival featuring regional bands performing bluegrass, old-time string band, and related forms of acoustic music.

Together, the "Great Minnesota Uke Gathering" and the “Fall Bluegrass Festival" give beginner to advanced ukulele players a venue with top-notch facilities. Whether you are a ukulele, banjolele, banjo, guitar, mandolin, bass, fiddle or other acoustic player, this is a musician's dream! Players, jammers and performers will keep the rooms ringing with music until the wee hours.

The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering includes -

Del Rey ukulele workshops and concert
Lil’ Rev ukulele workshops, jam and concert
Learn to play ukulele lessons - Loaner ukuleles available
Jam sessions for all skill levels
An Open Mic or two

Information at www.GreatMinnesotaUkeGathering.com or Contact - greatmnukegathering@icloud.com

Awesome! As your neighbor to the, er—southeast, in central WI, (Near La Crosse) I will mark my calendar and see if I can get others to attend with me.

This is coming up soon, anyone else going to be there?? Got my personal day for I'm planning to be there Friday and Saturday.
Coming up from Iowa. This will be my fourth GMUG. I'm looking forward to it.

The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering includes -

* Del Rey ukulele workshops and concert
* Lil’ Rev ukulele workshops, jam and concert
* Learn to play ukulele lessons - Loaner ukuleles available
* Jam sessions for all skill levels
*An Open Mic or two

Pre-Registration for the 2018 Great Minnesota Uke Gathering can be found on the website. All who pre-register and then sign in when they attend the 2018 GMUG event will be eligible for the Pre-Registration prize, a Firefly Banjolele!!!

Information at www.GreatMinnesotaUkeGathering.com or Contact - greatmnukegathering@icloud.com

Hope to see you at the 2018 GMUG!

Had a real good time, Lil Rev and Del Ray workshops along with concerts Saturday Evening! Met some fine folks and just enjoyed a few hours of a mini uke vacation while staying in town. Great giveaways and support from the music companies and ukulele makers out there. Kudo's to Minnesota Bluegrass and Old Time Music Association and the Twin Cities Ukulele Club for putting all the hard work and making this event happen!

I like this festival. It always has good workshops and it is not as tribal as some other festivals I have gone to. I always meet new friends and everyone is very inclusive. I like that. It has that vibe that ukulele players like to talk about so much.

Top Bottom