::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So how's Summer? Spill the beans.

Still blurred vision. They can't explain any of it. Might be more stress related which is causing the optic nerve to swell. Thursday she sees a nuerologic optamalgist whatever that is but this guy is just one of a few around so we will see. Luckily we live close to Children's Hospital if Philly which is excellent head trauma unit for children. So hopefully we will have more answers. The doc on Friday said nothing new that we didn't know and showed me results from the first CHOp visit and one said that they used a fake plastic lens and her vision went from 20/40 to 20/15.....

Amazingly I chose a barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout for me free 4 pack!!!

It has an awesome label.

IMG_20181106_155154_01.jpg

attachment.php

Kansas has elected a Democratic governor and at least one democratic Member of Congress, both women.

I'm stunned.

The Democratic incumbent governor of Hawaii is an idiot.
There, I said it.
No word on returns yet.

Still blurred vision. They can't explain any of it. Might be more stress related which is causing the optic nerve to swell. Thursday she sees a nuerologic optamalgist whatever that is but this guy is just one of a few around so we will see. Luckily we live close to Children's Hospital if Philly which is excellent head trauma unit for children. So hopefully we will have more answers. The doc on Friday said nothing new that we didn't know and showed me results from the first CHOp visit and one said that they used a fake plastic lens and her vision went from 20/40 to 20/15.....

Do they think it started with a head trauma?

Top Bottom