::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I've never given mashed potatoes much thought. As a general rule, if someone is going to be kind enough to make food and set it before me, then I'm grateful.

But I prefer ham over turkey. In case anyone has a sudden urge to send a Thanksgiving dinner to the bunker...

I like lumps and skins! Gasp! I use red potatoes. Besides butter and cream my mashed potatoes have lots of chopped garlic.

Gently boil garlic cloves in the cream and strain before adding to the spuds. More subtle and it is present in every bite.

Hmm, I don't know this game.
I am currently on the Pineapple Isle though.
And it appears I will be here longer than usual.
Again.
Hopefully not as long as last time.

Shitland Aviation perhaps?

I like creamy mashed potatoes, but a lump or few is fine. A fleck or two of skin is fine as well, lets you know they are real.
Lyonnaise potatoes are probably my favourite though.

Gently boil garlic cloves in the cream and strain before adding to the spuds. More subtle and it is present in every bite.

Are you trying to make vampire proof mashed potatoes? Because I think you may have that covered with the whole "vampires don't like crosses" thing.

My winged chariot just landed. Looks like only a little over an hour delay, so not too terrible.

On the ground in Honolulu.
Because of the delay, the gate is busy.
We cannot deplane.
Sigh.

My beautiful wife is coming to fetch me so that I don't have to wait for TheBus at night.

Everyone together:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

For most but I like chunks of garlic. Trained the family that way. I sauté it in the butter first.

Top Bottom