::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Fortunately the media never hears about this because the publicist for Bobby Curtis Racing has started using a typewriter. Their typing skills are so bad that they can't issue a press release.

In response Bobby Curtis Racing ditches the typewriter and buys pencils by the truck load. Bobby Curtis' great nieces become millionaires selling official "Bobby Curtis Racing" pencils.

The following season Bobby Curtis' 1976 AMC Pacer blows a head gasket. There are no other 1976 AMC Pacer head gaskets available. Unable to finish the season Bobby Curtis ends up at the bottom of the NASCAR money list.

When last interviewed, Bobby Curtis was living in the basement of his great niece's mansion. He was muttering about the internet.

Last edited:
Well, by posting that you just ruined their lives. That the photo will live on the internet for eternity. Every time they interview for something this photo will come up, and they won't get the job.

With one press of that "Enter" key you have ensured they will be living in their parent's basement forever.

Nope, their mother did that by posting it first. I'm just prolonging their pain.

[cue the violins]

Bobby Curtis walks into his great niece's basement. It's dark because they can only afford one light bulb now as it swings from wire in the center of the room.

They offer their great uncle a cup of pencils and ask him if he would like to buy one so they can buy a can of SPAM for dinner.

He asks them how they came to such dire conditions. Their reply....

"Great uncle Bobby Curtis, it's because of that picture you posted on that small guitar forum years, and years ago."

They offer the cup of pencils. I take one, inspect it, then take the rest and leave, commenting over my shoulder as I go, "You have your mother to thank for this."

In response Bobby Curtis Racing ditches the typewriter and buys pencils by the truck load. Bobby Curtis' great nieces become millionaires selling official "Bobby Curtis Racing" pencils.

Buys pencils? No way! I just take them from the great nieces.

Yet somehow my veteran daughter owes her school over 1K and lives with her dad.

Did she finish the course? If they screw up and don’t finish the program the military goes after the student. You must follow through.

I wouldn't feel right, doing that. I'll just leave her mine, when the time comes. ;)

I've told my wife that I want to leave all of my instruments to my daughter. She can distribute them as she sees fit....
Loan her one NOW Grandpa! Or give me her addy and I’ll mail her one. She wants to play. In a year she may lose interest

Loan her one NOW Grandpa! Or give me her addy and I’ll mail her one. She wants to play. In a year she may lose interest

She has two ukes of her own, and plays pretty well. It's my eight string she's excited about. She played it last year, and loves it.

I'd just get her one of her own, but don't want to leave her little sister out....

So far so good with new laptop got my printer hooked up wirelessly, got wii finally hooked to interwebs however it wont download update.....oh well I found a hard drive that has extra games on it. Kids are stoked.

So far so good with new laptop got my printer hooked up wirelessly, got wii finally hooked to interwebs however it wont download update.....oh well I found a hard drive that has extra games on it. Kids are stoked.

If you have never connected your Wii before, I think you may need to create a Nintendo account first or something. Let me look it up.

If you have never connected your Wii before, I think you may need to create a Nintendo account first or something. Let me look it up.

It was my bill who is not with us anymore and I think he would have registered or connected it to internet. But my sil has had it for last 8 yrs so maybe she would know more.

She has two ukes of her own, and plays pretty well. It's my eight string she's excited about. She played it last year, and loves it.

I'd just get her one of her own, but don't want to leave her little sister out....

I bet Mim could hook you up with a reasonably priced 8 string. If Xmas presents are already purchased when’s her birthday?

Top Bottom