::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sally, I stopped logging in food on your FB page because it got too cumbersome logging in food in two places. Maybe I'll jump back in and just do carbs/calories like you're doing.

Sally, I stopped logging in food on your FB page because it got too cumbersome logging in food in two places. Maybe I'll jump back in and just do carbs/calories like you're doing.

My A1c is 6.8 right now. I want to see if I can change my eating habits a bit more and get down to under 6

My A1c is 6.8 right now. I want to see if I can change my eating habits a bit more and get down to under 6

Less carbs and more veggies.

This morning James and I went to Panera for breakfast. I ordered an egg white, avocado, spinach and Swiss cheese sandwich. I asked for extra spinach and took apart my sandwich and ditched the bread using the spinach in its place. Not very filling without the carbs so now I'm trying to drink a good amount of water to feel more satisfied.

Less carbs and more veggies.

This morning James and I went to Panera for breakfast. I ordered an egg white, avocado, spinach and Swiss cheese sandwich. I asked for extra spinach and took apart my sandwich and ditched the bread using the spinach in its place. Not very filling without the carbs so now I'm trying to drink a good amount of water to feel more satisfied.

I keep telling myself I got more than enough nutrition out of what I ate and that it should be enough.

My stomach and brain aren't on the same page yet.

I keep telling myself I got more than enough nutrition out of what I ate and that it should be enough.

My stomach and brain aren't on the same page yet.

I slacked off and gained about 10 pounds back, all it took was an indulgent weekend or two and some visits from friends. Currently back on track and making an effort to do a hike everyday to look for morels. I think I hiked about 3 miles yesterday, it was nice, lots of wildflowers, but no mushrooms.

It's 90*F outside and arctic cold in my room.

I keep a jacket in my room to wear while I'm teaching. On hot days like this, my kids come in half naked and then freeze to death. They're going to do a little brainstorming today. I might let them do that outside.

Do you know what it's called in church when the old guys stand around and talk about their ailments, surgeries, and meds?

The organ recital.

I was going to go with "annoying because that's not why I'm going to church", but that was a good pun.

Hello everyone sorry I missed the gathering the other day. I'm still in Texas for now but that is coming to an end still working out the details got a interview with a air conditioning company in a few weeks if I get the job they should train me and help me get the thing's I need for the job. Yes the job is not in Texas. And there's a special lady in my life now.
Still playing the uke I'm in a bluegrass band playing clawhammer or however it's spelled out. Mostly playing my gold tone. How's y'all doing?

Best wishes on the interview! No doubt that working with air conditioning in Texas will keep you employed and busy.

I seriously don’t think I’m gonna get busted for carrying around my full pill organizer.

Is a pill organizer like a Day-Timer for pills.

Yes, I just dated myself. Who today would even know what a Day-Time was?

I just saw that Sarah and Craig will be in Hawaii when my family is there. I think we're going to try to meet up somewhere. Good people!

Would love to tag along and actually meet them, never really have!

If you don't mind of course, how rude of me to impose.

Top Bottom