::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I think that's allowed. The problem with that now is the weather, and the fact I'm not at 100%....

Don. I am positive you can play your Uke inside. I’m sure they created that rule for some idiot that plugged their electric guitar into a huge amp. An acoustic Uke ain’t gonna bother anyone.

Did you watch the Coast Guard boats navigating that tiny, rocky passage at Depoe Bay? The whale watching is incredible, or at least it was the day I went.

Don. I am positive you can play your Uke inside. I’m sure they created that rule for some idiot that plugged their electric guitar into a huge amp. An acoustic Uke ain’t gonna bother anyone.

Yes this is what I was thinking, but then Don might get pretty wild?

I did the unthinkable yesterday. Uke community orthodoxy be darned all the way to heck. I am not ashamed.

I bought a Waterman. At a toy store.

I was messing with the ones on display, and came across one with nice low action and none of the other common flaws (except for the fret paint, but that's to be expected.)

Honestly I think the real problem with Watermans is consistency, which seems weird for a product manufactured the way it is.

Seniors: Big Peeps on Campus.

How's your ordination/credentialling process going?

Holy cow the UMC's ordination process is a slog! I was at an ordination summit when I found out my mom was likely in her last hours. I skipped (with permission) the evening session on Tuesday to spend time with her, then returned for the Wednesday morning session. It's proceeding in its own special, glacial way.

Might be the production manager at work.....said I could be salary at 32 hrs and work from there.......plus more stuff to do of course

This is good news...right? You're on the road to master brewer!

Top Bottom