::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It snowed a bit today. Not a lot but a dusting some places. Chicago and a little north they got 3 to 6 inches. It's a bit early for this to be happening.

Hola!

Slow day at work. Two clients. Totally fine by me. I needed a little break. It gave me time to prepare a roast in the Instant Pot before going into the clinic.

Cinder is being a pill with the trick-or-treaters coming to the door, so she got sent to time out. Callie is way mellower with visitors when Cinder is not around.

Yes, because I have developed a minor skin infection at the insertion site. Remember, I am extremely immuno-suppressed right now. The doctors caught it, and are on it with IV antibiotics....

Sounds like you’re in good hands. Now to give cancer a knock-out punch with the t-cell treatment. More Poho Mojo on the way.

Tomorrow's the big day. T-cell replacement. I can't sleep.

On the one hand, getting this infusion means I can look forward to a very rough couple of weeks of illness and side effects. These side effects can be weird and scary.

On the other hand, if I don't get this infusion soon, I'll probably die.

I wonder why I can't sleep?

Most evenings Callie lets me know when it’s time to go to bed. She’s quite insistent about at the moment. She is not wrong. My butt should probably be headed upstairs instead of watching videos from a training I attended two weeks ago.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Finger, toes and everything else crossed for you Don. We are hoping for the best possible outcome.

Top Bottom