::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

In 1981 I was walking with a buddy across campus at SJSU and he dropped his stack of punched cards.

He was seriously on the verge of tears.

I punched cards at the University of San Francisco in 1973 learning FORTRAN programming. Well, studying, I didn't actually learn it.

I punched cards at the University of San Francisco in 1973 learning FORTRAN programming. Well, studying, I didn't actually learn it.

I took Basic in high school summer school. The computer was the size of a small bathroom. I taught the computer how to write my name.
My boyfriend was learning FORTRAN.

I took Basic in high school summer school. The computer was the size of a small bathroom. I taught the computer how to write my name.
My boyfriend was learning FORTRAN.

The Sperry UNIVAC computer at USF was a whole climate-controlled room. It took a day or two to find out if my program ran. PITA.

Last night our seltzer was released and outsold our flagship beer...

Still not sold on them saying it's gluten free...it was made in a facility with gluten and in fermentors with gluten items and I am sure we didn't scrub all traces of gluten from kettle before we boiled it....

Still not sold on them saying it's gluten free...it was made in a facility with gluten and in fermentors with gluten items and I am sure we didn't scrub all traces of gluten from kettle before we boiled it....

Wife went to NYC to see at so it's free for all weekend here

I became a member of this old theater in town. Bradley Coopers family lives nearby and sometimes when hes in town he goes and watches his movies there....so we are going for a free matinee of annie. Figured since summer is performing in it I would take them to see the movie. its the old one too

Latest word from my oncologist is that all my statistics from all the testing look very good, and all the different numbers are headed in the right directions. This is great news!

I had a biopsy of the tumor yesterday, but it's too early for results from that, yet.

I'm feeling pretty good, but I'm tired and have little energy. It'll come back, slowly.

I get around fairly well in the hotel room, as there's lots of stuff to hang on to. If I venture out any farther, I have to use a walker; one of those four wheel jobs with a seat built in. That offers stability while walking, and a place to sit if I need it, no matter where I am..

Top Bottom