::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Off to change bandages for myself and James.

He’s doing well but a little subdued from the pain. Keeps himself distracted with online gaming.

So glad to read you are at home Don!
You and Elaine hopefully can relax a bit?
I hope to continue to read good news about you!

I am at work.
Very quiet here.
I have TONS of "paperwork" to do (expense reports, time sheets, etc.)

I am being a PoHo instead.

GAH! I have to stop procrastinating and get it done.

Happy Aloha Friday folks!

B1691530-82DA-4767-85A2-8BC530280140.jpg

This was my crew yesterday.
The T-shirts were a surprise from me and they were a hit. Everyone’s wearing their favorite dish. I set a pretty table this year. Haven’t done that in forever, it was fun. There was just 7 of us. Spent two days cooking all the dishes. I really paid attention to the details this year and everything turned out great.

Tonight we’re having a party with my two brothers families and a few friends. It’ll be a big group. I’ve order platters of Hawaiian food from L&L BBQ. We’ll play music, eat, and have fun!

Nicked the ring finger on my fretting hand while cutting potatoes for mashies yesterday. Nothing yesterday; today it's quite sore. Don't know if I'll be able to play for a few days. What a nuisance.

My pie was safe, though. My niece bakes them for me special. I took half the pie home with me after.

My family works hard to make sure I can eat but my brother isnt nearly as good at it as my sister is.

I'm grateful my dog knows the difference.

I was about to post something, someone came to my desk, and now I COMPLETELY forgot what I was going to post.

Well, it sure is nice to be home! After more than a month in Tampa, we're finally back at our apartment. We'll make many more trips to the hospital, beginning on Monday, but we should be able to return home each night....

I’m happy to hear you’ve been released. Welcome home, MM!

View attachment 123183

This was my crew yesterday.
The T-shirts were a surprise from me and they were a hit. Everyone’s wearing their favorite dish. I set a pretty table this year. Haven’t done that in forever, it was fun. There was just 7 of us. Spent two days cooking all the dishes. I really paid attention to the details this year and everything turned out great.

Tonight we’re having a party with my two brothers families and a few friends. It’ll be a big group. I’ve order platters of Hawaiian food from L&L BBQ. We’ll play music, eat, and have fun!

Love the t-shirts!

Today was clean the carpets day. Also Shirley worked on holiday decorations, taking down Thanksgiving and putting up Christmas.

Also it was the end of our landline phone. That we have had for forty six plus years.

Hugo alerted to my plate so I basically pretended to eat, then ate when I got home.

My mom wanted to host this year. 1st time in maybe 8 yrs we were invited. She said she had such a hard time shopping but she made sure everything was gluten free and peanut free for summer....so there was green bean casserole, all sorts of breads, some other gluttonous dishes. Then the yams which summer wouldn’t have said may contain peanuts....wtf I know it’s hard but don’t offer or look at every ingredient....

Top Bottom