::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

making up beer recipes for beer i cant drink......

my latest beer has fermented in 4 days, i brewed it monday and today I sent it to dry hop....never have that happened before to a beer...and a beer the owner really doesnt like because.....its juicy!!!

my latest beer has fermented in 4 days, i brewed it monday and today I sent it to dry hop....never have that happened before to a beer...and a beer the owner really doesnt like because.....its juicy!!!

he told me he already sold all of it and need to brew it again....yet we dont have the hops for it.....so frustrating

he told me he already sold all of it and need to brew it again....yet we dont have the hops for it.....so frustrating

beer rant;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

pretty much the owner wants me to make all these beers he has planned. however he doesnt want to buy the hops that are required for the beers. He is about subbing out hops for a bunch of beers in all essence changing the recipe. Then he tells me we need to make this beer asap but no hops....then he says why do we need alll these hops....then the next problem is why do we need to order grain already...well we need to brew beers that sell real well so I need grain to make it and hops to make it taste right....its like a revolving door.....its weird I wanted to brew but now its stressful since I brew but cant get the correct ingredients

Just dropped B V-B at the airport, sending him back to snow, ice, wind, and a lack of supervision. I hope he holds it together. It’s Mrs Pere who needs the PoHoMoJo now. He has not loved her as well as she deserves, and his animosity to his family usually focuses on her. She is now busy around the house gently crying and trying to distract herself from this hard cost of love.

Me? I’m fine*. Time to make breakfast for RL Kid.

* fine, meaning (not really) fine.

Last edited:
Just dropped B V-B at the airport, sending him back to snow, ice, wind, and a lack of supervision. I hope he holds it together. It’s Mrs Pere who needs the PoHoMoJo now. He has not loved her as well as she deserves, and his animosity to his family usually focuses on her. She is now busy around the house gently crying and trying to distract herself from this hard cost of love.

Kids.
When they are young they may break your things.
When they are older they may break your patience.
When they are adults they may break your heart.

mojo and hugs to both you and mrs pere

Hi kids. Just got home from a great hike. It was fun and very pretty.

Give Mrs Padre a hug from me.

Kids are clueless how deeply their actions can cut.

So far so good. He called us from Lincoln where he has to pick up his work van and drive it to Leavenworth.

Mrs Pere's so twisted up about this lad that she had no confidence he even got on the plane in Phoenix. Then the shuttle driver from Omaha to Lincoln called her to ask where he was (no phone of his own) and her Fretmeter went into the red zone. Good thing he called.

And by the way, there's a winter storm and the roads are probably snow over ice for the drive home. I don't miss it at all.

Last edited:
So far so good. He called us from Lincoln where he has to pick up his work van and drive it to Leavenworth.

Mrs Pere's so twisted up about this lad that she had no confidence he even got on the plane in Phoenix. Then the shuttle driver from Omaha to Lincoln called her to ask where he was (no phone of his own) and her Fretmeter went into the red zone. Good thing he called.

And by the way, there's a winter storm and the roads are probably snow over ice for the drive home. I don't miss it at all.

I’m so sorry Mrs Padre is so torn up about this. There is nothing more worrisome than adult kids making stupid decisions in life. You can’t control a thing about it.

I hope he arrives safely to his destination.

Mucho mojo to you, and to Mrs. Pere, TSM. I would have thought that, being a parent himself now, B-VB would understand his mother's love better, and treat her better for it. I hope everything sorts out for the best, for all of you....

Hey Mailman, how are you feeling? Gaining weight? Getting your strength back?

Top Bottom