::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I do have 362 lbs of hops right now so I guess I cant complain..... thing is in a week I will use about 200lbs for beers and dryhopping

well with some adjustments it will be about 138 lbs I will use next week. still got plenty but some hops I only neede a couple pounds but he has to buy it in increments of 44 lbs

thing is we will go through all those in no time. Now that he told me how to tell the alpha acids of a particular batch now I can properly dose the beers

I like spicy foods and hot sauces, but I don't like when it completely dominates the flavor. If all you taste is heat, you mask the food. Maybe crap cooks do this on purpose?!

I like a little heat on the tail end of a bite to accentuate not overpower.

I love the vinegar kick. Not a super hot sauce fan. Franks, Tabasco, Cholula, those are enough for me. Love love love garlic chili.

I love the vinegar kick. Not a super hot sauce fan. Franks, Tabasco, Cholula, those are enough for me. Love love love garlic chili.

Haha, that's what I don't like. The ones you mentioned are the brands I avoid because they just taste like vinegar. The place I go to for wings I get the sauce on the side (Franks) and mix a little bleu cheese into it to mellow out the vinegar a little.

Haha, that's what I don't like. The ones you mentioned are the brands I avoid because they just taste like vinegar. The place I go to for wings I get the sauce on the side (Franks) and mix a little bleu cheese into it to mellow out the vinegar a little.

So you probably don't like adobo then?

Just had a nice chat with my Parisian friend.
His son is at the top of his class, he graduates this year, and he has his highest marks in Physics. I am so proud!

I really wish it were easier for us to see each other.

Top Bottom