what are you reading?

I wanted some thing to get me out of the "mysteries" rut, so my wife suggested Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. Ms Owens, developed strong characters and an extremely interesting plot. The protagonist of this book is one of the most interesting characters I've read about in years. It takes place in the "boonies" of NC. Her description for wildlife and vegetation is a treat. If you want to break out of your particular rut, I highly recommend this book.

Tyndale Old Testament Commentary: Jeremiah & Lamentations, R. K. Harrison - almost done :)

keep uke'in',

After a lifetime of being a Lutheran, the Lutherans that drink and carry on, not those other ones, I decided to actually read the bible cover to cover this year. Our pastor suggested the Tyndale New Living Translation. So I bought the Kindle format and I'm hitting it hard.

Another plus one for "A Gentleman in Moscow." It's a favorite of mine. The kind of book that I couldn't decide whether I should read it slower so it would last longer or faster to find out how it ends.

I'm reading now Nabokov's novels. Friends, I need help writing a essay at the university that deals with the problem of global warming and some myths that are related to this topic.. Please help with tips or materials. I will be very grateful. Found one service, navigate here. This company is professional essay writers. I also want to ask them for help. What do you think? Maybe you should contact?

Last edited:
I enjoy some light reading, and I read Terry Pratchett’s discworld books long ago, and I’ve started reading them again.

I enjoy some light reading, and I read Terry Pratchett’s discworld books long ago, and I’ve started reading them again.

Always wanted to meet this author, but didn't have time for it. What books by this author can you recommend? I was having a little trouble with writing essay about different books at university. When you are a student, you have thousands of homework assignments, which you can’t cope with simultaneously. That is why it is vital for you to find a trustworthy company that may give you a hand, and where you can buy outstanding papers online. As we know, creating a perfect essay is quite time-consuming and needs much effort and good imagination. Many students lack these and prefer buying essay from credible services. This professional essay writing service is a perfect place to order essay help or another type of writing tasks done fast and cheap

Last edited:
I've started reading The Secret Language of Birthdays written by Gary Goldschneider. It's all about numerology and astrology. Here is what I found few days ago - 777 angel number story on the website, it's all about angel number 7 in angel number 777 which can remind you of your spiritual growth as well as need in focusing on the sacred energies in every separate life situation.

Last edited:
I've started reading The Secret Language of Birthdays written by Gary Goldschneider. It's all about numerology and astrology.

incredible book. And now I'm reading Canterbury Tales. I highly recommend reading and learning more about this book. Aside from reading the book itself, I like to read critical reviews or articles about the story, the author, because it was created, and so on. So I encourage you to go to studydriver.com/canterbury-tales-essay/ and read some essays on Canterbury Tales. As every character in these stories, respect is an important part of these situations. An important character that fulfills this quality is the Knight. He is a chivalrous man, which is very generous, respectful as I said and will always speak with the truth. This is how this book begins.

Last edited:
I am reading Agatha Christie's book Murder on the Orient Express. This is just a stunning story. Highly recommend to all lovers of the detective. I also study the personality of the writer and recently completed an essay on this subject. Fortunately the cheapest essay writing service realized my idea with the highest quality. Once again I was convinced that I still needed to read a lot in order to learn how to write better.

Last edited:
This week : The Battle of the Little Bighorn by Marie Sandoz. It’s very romanticized but typical of the day. “Son of the Morning Star” is better/more through, covering contemporary reports of the day.
I’m a sort of 19th century history buff, having read “Lee’s Lieutenants”, “Indian Fights and Fighters”, “Fort Phil Kearny”, “Custer Victorious”, and many others of the fur trade, Civil War and Western conquest genre.

Flinx in Flux by Alan Dean Foster. Flinx (Philip Lynx) is a genetically augmented human and has a minidrag called Pip as a conpanion/bodyguard.

I always like to have some easy reading novel on the go but I keep dipping into Singing from the floor by J P Bean,a history of British folk clubs from back when I started my interest in music. I also have been looking at Musical instruments of the Southern appalachian mountains by John Rice Irwin. Looking at some instruments it is almost a history of musical folk craft.

Right now I’m reading:

Option B by Sheryl Sandberg
Halloween 4 by Nicholas Grabowski
The Practice of Practice by Jonathan Harnum
Dave Says... Well Done! By Dave Thomas (from Wendy’s fame)

Top Bottom