::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

There have been blood type diet fads circulating for years. Kind of died down for a while, but seems to be popular again. Some alternative health care professionals, like NDs, have been pushing it.

If you're talking about naturopaths don't forget to put "health care professionals" in quotes.

If you're talking about naturopaths don't forget to put "health care professionals" in quotes.

Ugh. The last wellness clinic I worked at had just hired a naturopath and a new acupuncturists before I left. They both went to the same school. They were not happy that the director dropped a bunch of therapies that have no evidence to support them, like homeopathy. I’ve met the current director of the naturopathic college. He’s a former LMT and currently licensed as a DC. He believes in science and evidence based care and hires instructors who teach from a modern narrative of their practices. He’s turned the school topsy turvy according to them. :rolleyes:

Ugh. The last wellness clinic I worked at had just hired a naturopath and a new acupuncturists before I left. They both went to the same school. They were not happy that the director dropped a bunch of therapies that have no evidence to support them, like homeopathy. I’ve met the current director of the naturopathic college. He’s a former LMT and currently licensed as a DC. He believes in science and evidence based care and hires instructors who teach from a modern narrative of their practices. He’s turned the school topsy turvy according to them. :rolleyes:

When we were dealing with trying to figure out how to best help Ben when he was a little one and struggling with Asperger's (before diagnosis) we were grasping at straws and went to a naturopath recommended to us. We were desperate, but this quack was nothing but a charlatan and snake oil saleswoman. I still feel ashamed that I stooped to that, but like I said, we were desperate to try anything that might help him.

When we were dealing with trying to figure out how to best help Ben when he was a little one and struggling with Asperger's (before diagnosis) we were grasping at straws and went to a naturopath recommended to us. We were desperate, but this quack was nothing but a charlatan and snake oil saleswoman. I still feel ashamed that I stooped to that, but like I said, we were desperate to try anything that might help him.

And that was many years ago. Autism barely had a name.

Enter the whirlwind. B V-B has arrived. Stripped in the garage and went straight to the shower. We have forgotten that his operating tempo is much faster than ours. Whether that is adrenaline, caffeine, or his normal we are going to have to find a speed we can all live with.

Thanks for the PoHoMoJo that got him here safely.

Enter the whirlwind. B V-B has arrived. Stripped in the garage and went straight to the shower. We have forgotten that his operating tempo is much faster than ours. Whether that is adrenaline, caffeine, or his normal we are going to have to find a speed we can all live with.

Now for a shift to keep you all safe.

sending you strength!

The things they do right is give validation, spend time listening, and empowering people to make healthier decisions. The ones who are ethical know to stay in their lane. Not too many of those and most believe some wacky bullpucky. I had an ND for my pathology instructor in massage school. Oh, boy! Our licensing board requires someone with a PhD or medical license to teach pathology. Schools don’t pay enough to attract an MD. That class was a waste of time. I studied on my own and if I needed help I asked a massage instructor who had a graduate level degree in A&P and was knowledgeable in pathology.

Poho mojo you all get through this with your sanity mostly intact. :p

Bur seriously well wishes to you and yours.

I can do just about all of my job remotely.
Just if a piece of hardware is physically broken or if I have to deploy replacement / new hardware I have to go in person.

Because Windows 7 and Server 2008 are no longer supported as of January, we have had A LOT of PC and server replacements to do.
And since A LOT of our clients waited until the last minute, some are not getting done.
Sorry not sorry.
We told you this over a year ago.
Poor planning on your part does not count as an emergency on our part :)

Home.
I think I will get my desk and PC set up in the morning.
Today was rather hectic.
I need some TV veg time.
Tonight's dinner?
Baked chicken breast in a casserole dish with sliced zucchini, diced tomatoes, cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup.

Yum!

Today I parked in the loading dock of the building across the street from mine, I had to deliver some PCs.
I was watching their maintenance staff cart away TWO PALLETS of toilet paper.
I said, "If you wanna sell any of that on the black market, you gotta customer right here!"
Smile and laugh. No takers.
Dangit!

Top Bottom