Im a lefty!

bazron

Reaction score
i bought a Kala KA 15s (my first uke) restrung it lefty and played it, and that got me thinking. i know with guitars u have to set things up differently for a lefty is there anything with a uke that im meant to fiddle with? not that i can see anything i can fiddle with... just thought id ask!

Aaron...

i bought a Kala KA 15s (my first uke) restrung it lefty and played it, and that got me thinking. i know with guitars u have to set things up differently for a lefty is there anything with a uke that im meant to fiddle with? not that i can see anything i can fiddle with... just thought id ask!

Aaron...
The only thing I could think of was the sizes of the slots in the nut. I checked our 15S with a magnifying glass. They all seem the same, ready-made for switching. It's a sweet little uke. Enjoy!

Funny that - I was discussing this today with some people I work with. I am left-handed, but play the ukulele & guitar right-handed. It has always puzzled me a bit, because it is my clever left hand which does the fiddly stuff on the fretboard, while my stupid right strums up and down, up and down.... So surely I am playing it the right way round, and every right-hander is getting it wrong!

Funny that - I was discussing this today with some people I work with. I am left-handed, but play the ukulele & guitar right-handed. It has always puzzled me a bit, because it is my clever left hand which does the fiddly stuff on the fretboard, while my stupid right strums up and down, up and down.... So surely I am playing it the right way round, and every right-hander is getting it wrong!

I'm also a lefty and i seriously wish i had a clever hand. Both of mine appear to be stupid...
Bill

Top Bottom