::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're making brownies from scratch in foods 1 and some dumb ass kid almost threw up because he tried to sneak a teaspoonful of cocoa powder to eat.

. . . after repeated warnings that it doesn't taste like it smells.

Mmm, those frothy whipped egg whites are delicious too. Try those next.

I'll be in Kansas City in June. Going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come. Yeah yeah.

The Padre will be long gone by then - the dust of his rapid retreat will have settled and all physical sign of him will be but a memory.

The one pictured has a relatively large battery pack. What would an implanted device use for power?

Yeah, that battery pack is ridiculously large. My hubby would rewire that puppy with a much smaller pack. You’d never know I was wearing it.

Just thinking, an external device would require much more power to work through the skin. An implanted device has electrodes placed exactly where they need to be. I believe the battery is implanted in the abdomen somewhere, probably smaller than a deck of cards.

And medical requirements for equipment can be ridiculous. Not always logical but based on safety requirements set to archaic standards.

My 6th period class had to be planned this way.

There is no possible way the stupidest kids in school all ended up in the same classroom at the same time.

Half the class is melting 12 Tablespoons of butter and 1/2 C chocolate chips in an 8 qt. sauce pan. That's barely a full cup of liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom