::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my second commute in a row where TheBus was a standard length when it is usually a bendy bus. Not a fan.

I called my mom yesterday.
She did not answer and did not call me back.
She just called.
She did not answer/call back because she is not feeling well.
She said she would call back in a couple of days.
I told her to please take care of herself we don't want a replay of last time.
She is 82 but otherwise healthy.
I am hoping for good news in a few days.

Hey Damon, the couple that is meeting up with us in Oahu are currently researching hiking trails. They will have a kindergartener with them so it can't be too treacherous. He's done the "Pillbox" hike before with his uncle. The rest of the family has never been to Oahu. Any suggestions?

The parents are also semi-vegetarian (they do seafood; I forgot what that's called) and we're trying to think of places they may like. Two of them have dairy allergies.

For sure we're maybe going to:
Marukami Udon
Tanioka's
Alan Wong's (maybe)
Rainbow Drive Inn (mahi-mahi plate)
musubi cafe
DK Steakhouse/Sansei Sushi
Giovanni's
Uncle Bo's
Haleiwa Joes
Matsumoto Shave Ice
Waiola Shave Ice
Shimazu Shave Ice

I called my mom yesterday.
She did not answer and did not call me back.
She just called.
She did not answer/call back because she is not feeling well.
She said she would call back in a couple of days.
I told her to please take care of herself we don't want a replay of last time.
She is 82 but otherwise healthy.
I am hoping for good news in a few days.

Hoping for the best!

One of my students is a genius.

I was telling them about how bad a plain hard boiled egg tastes and one of my kid said to try garlic powder in place of salt. "My grandpa does it all the time. It's not bad."

After getting over the hurt that she just compared me to her grandfather I gave it shot. Very doable. Actually delicious in a deviled egg or egg salad.

Donating a Tassimo single cup brewer to local thrift shop. Thought I'd help by downloading and printing the manual. 68 pages! The machine is supposed to make it easy!

Donating a Tassimo single cup brewer to local thrift shop. Thought I'd help by downloading and printing the manual. 68 pages! The machine is supposed to make it easy!

Just tuck in a little note with the URL for the directions. Most everyone has access to the internet now.

I totally have garlic breath now.

Worth it. I might have to buy a little bottle of garlic powder to carry in my car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom