UUBL: Fall 2011 Edition - Final Results in!

Sounds like many of us had bad weeks. Mine wasn't "bad", it was just not a good one for weight loss.. ;).. So, lets just call last week a "Do Over" hahhah..

Congratulations, Kenikas! Please PM me an address to which I can send you your Jake Shimabukuro CD!
Mahalo nui loa mds725! I didn't feel like I was doing to well until I weighed in Sunday. As Tudorp said earlier I've really noticed that salt intake seems to make a big difference, the week I hurt my knee I also had a lot more salt than usuall and my weight really reflected it! Now if I could only cut back on (or out!) the diet sodas, I could get to my goal quicker. Everyone hang in there, and keep posting your comments are encouraging for all of us.

bad week? I haven't even remembered to submit numbers. I stepped on the scale and I have maintained the same weight for the last few weeks. OK. For reals this time. I got to do it.

me too. I lost a couple, but was up a couple last week so Im even and apparently entering into yet another platuqe. But no worries I have been on several over the past year, and the only way to beat them is to stay the course and persistence. No discurragment anyone, just stay on it, and it and your body will catch up with your routine.

and I have been sick. Not enough sleep, too much juice and no exercise. I am up 2.2. Oh well .. I will have to lose them again :::sigh:::

According to this article, two additional thigs you can do to lose weight are reduce stress and sleep more.

http://www.realage.com/health-tips/less-stress-better-sleep-boosts-weight-loss?eid=1010648295&memberid=8323177

Now I'm stressed about not getting enough sleep.
Good luck everyone!

Hahaha! That has been me lately!

But good news... closing the ice cream shop! It has been training us mentally, physically, emotionally, and monetarily for 2.5 years. BUT... it led me to sell ukes and I think I have found my way and my talent there. AND...

then... I can excersize and not have that "stress increses belly fat" thing. Hahaha! Do you know the Cortizol commercial that says, "Stress increases Belly Fat!" I SWEAR IT IS TRUE! Hahaha! Well... that and NOT excercising!

BUT... honestly next week if I gain 2 lbs, I gain 2 lbs. Still hope not to, BUT... this is the last week to eat my snowballs, so I am going to allow myself one here or there. But truth be told I am a bit over it, so I have not been partaking much.

So... apologies for being late on the numbers, but they are there now. Time for me to look for my weekly weight loss pics!!!

OK... as a group... For Week 8 we have lost just under 250 lbs:

This Fish:
image-1.jpg

A Cheeseasaurus sculpted out of 250lbs of Kraft Cheese:

5-foodblog-cheese-cheesasaurus+250+lbs.+of+carved+Kraft+cheese.jpg

This much silly putty!:
putty_clay-738871.jpg

AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!

Thank you.

Since July 11th I have been on a diet of less than 1,000 calories per day. I have lost 43 lbs. and am very close to my goal. Besides being more comfortable, it is easier to hold the ukulele!

Thanks to all of you for inspiration and motivation to continue.

Bill

By the way... to the winners of my prize week... I have NOT forgotten about you! Just had to move the warehouse, then consolodate store and warehouse stock, and in the midst of all that is the stuff I am going to send you! You are not forgotten... just postponed ;)

Thank you.

Since July 11th I have been on a diet of less than 1,000 calories per day. I have lost 43 lbs. and am very close to my goal. Besides being more comfortable, it is easier to hold the ukulele!

Thanks to all of you for inspiration and motivation to continue.

Bill

Holy Cow, Bill! That is freakin' Fantastic!!!!!

Major Conga Rats!!!!

Good week this week. Re-gained some ground. I am down 6 lbs this week to 461.

Finally.. after lots of ups and downs I was down a bit this week... Now to keep the ball rolling!

Wow T.. down 6! Good for you!!

Yeah, I was pretty happy with 6. Thats a great week for me at this point. Goodie goodie, I hope I win my bone nut and saddle for this week, I have a uke that could really use it.. lol..

That is my neighborhood :) I will make sure we do a jam that you can attend. When it gets closer let me know what dates are good for you and I will get the ball rolling.

Hey Atlanta UUBLers! This Northern Virginia/DC UUBLer will be in Atlanta next week and the week after (10/31-11/5). Are there any concerts/jams/workshops/stores I shouldn't miss? I'll be in Dunwoody/Norcross, but won't have a car, so will have to rely on taxis/public transportation/the kindness of strangers to get around. I suppose if we get together we'll all have to have, like, diet sodas and salads or something UUBL-friendly. Or, we could have beers, and just not tell anyone, though our weigh-ins won't lie for us :(

PM or email me - dockellogg@gmail.com

To be honest, a beer would probably be better and healthier than a diet soda anyway.. ;) Just sayin..

If your gonna be at a function, just schedule a beer or two into your diet for that day, but cutting a few calories here and there in anticipation to having a beer or two. That's what I do for a beer every now and then..

Top Bottom