::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Yesterday and so far today are nice and cool. Yesterday had a high in the seventies and this morning it's near sixty degrees. We are about to go into a period of lower nineties and humid. It was nice not having to run the air conditioning for a few days. The temperature isn't the worst it's the humidity. Like when you feel like if you jumped up and out you could swim on the air.

I know that feeling.

I don't think that I posted at all yesterday. Which is different for me.
I had a project going. I discovered the one of the windows had water damage on it's trim/brick moulding. I had to tear it down and retrim it. That took about six hours and alot of being on my feet walking around and around the house. Today it needs to be painted.

I was wondering where you’d been off to.

Does Shirley know how to post here? I’d worry sick if you were absent for vey long.

Alamo?

Alamo didn't charge us the drop fee.

Enterprise.
I chose Enterprise because they have a local rental office right across the street from where we are staying, and I had enough points for a free day.
But good to know, thanks!

Just watched a livestream of my niece playing for the U14 National Championship in Virginia. They were the defending champions but they just lost 2-1 to a team from Georgia.

In what sport?

Sorry.

Kinda left out "soccer"

All three girls play for a really elite club at the highest youth level. Cameron (senior) signed with UC Davis as a sophomore. She had a dozen offers but chose Davis so my sister/BIL could watch her play. Cadee (sophomore) had eight offers for D1 schools last year. She'll probably have to sign this year and there'll probably be more offers for her. She's leaning towards Pepperdine after seeing the campus. The third, Kenadi, is James age and she's supposedly better than the other two.

My nephew's roommate, Kona Olivera, is fighting tonight.
Stream is going now on bellator.com

I hope he wins tonight!

I didn't mean to cause you stress. It's also nice to be missed.

Oh not really but I’m used to seeing your morning greeting everyday.

I hope each and every one of you have someone that would notify us if something happened. With most of us on FB now it’s easier to check up on peeps.

Hahahaha you're in my hood!
That shave ice is awesome too!

We were on our way to Tanioka's before heading to North Shore.

We hung out at Three Tables and then Shark's Cove before heading for some Giovanni's.

The last time we were there a school (well maybe twenty) of pretty large fish were caught in the pool. I think they might have been opio. It was pretty exciting when they would dart in and out of your legs as they swam all over.

There were a bunch of large parrot fish in the pool when we were there 17 years ago. We'd purchased a bag of fish food - Sheryl was holding it and they snatched it out of her hands, ripped it open, and swarmed around her until the food was all gone. It was crazy. There were some big surgeon fish this time - that was the biggest thing we saw.

Hey hos,

We're staying at our timeshares newest property called the modern. Very nice compared to the other crappy old property they have in Waikiki. It over looks the harbor and it's really close to the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

So far all we've done really is a lot of shopping and checking off restaurants Mika wanted to try. James and I got to do a little pool time today.

I think the next time we go we'll probably stay at Turtle Bay - we never expected to like anywhere on Oahu so much, but that place is fantastic.

I was wondering where you’d been off to.

Does Shirley know how to post here? I’d worry sick if you were absent for vey long.

I've instructed Sheryl to get a hold of you and Sukie if anything ever happens to me...

Top Bottom