May 30 Internet Open Mic Sign Ups!

Doesn't look like I will be able to participate. It's Joanne's Birthday the next day and we will be out partying. If we are home at the time I will try to tune in and catch some of the performances.

Mctrmt, I would love to hear the duet.

whoops can't let this fall down. any more peeps want to sign up?

I'm interested.. but first, what time is this happening?
:cheers:

Bumpity Bump

Man I've been waiting to use this:
agcjdkog.jpg

I haven't been very active on here, but I've watched you guys do the past 2 or 3 open mics and would love to sign up for this one if its not too late. I'm a bit nervous :p

I'd be very interested in participating but I would definitely need to know the time being here in London and I have a very special church service the day after so leaving home early.

I'm sure it's gonna be great though :):D:)

sign me up for the open mic!

I am looking forward to it, count me in, Rayan! Should we plan on two songs like last time? Thanks again! Pat Rock

Yea I guess I got a little too excited, I forgot about the time zone difference, what time are you planning on doing it ryan?

3pm Hawaii Time. That would be 6 PM West Coast and 9 PM East Coast this Saturday! Sorry for lack of updates, been really busy.

Sorry rayan, I'm going to have to pass on this one. My voice is toast, so I got to take a few weeks off. I will definitely jump in on the next open mic, if you have one that is.

3pm Hawaii Time. That would be 6 PM West Coast and 9 PM East Coast this Saturday! Sorry for lack of updates, been really busy.

Great I can definitely make it at those times then! No worries if your busy, your busy.

You know i'm in again! Sign me on up

^_^

Haha shoots, im playing at a graduation party... stream'um live cuuuz!

Top Bottom