Any wealthy Uke players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spazus_maximus

Reaction score
If there are any filthy rich Uke enthusiasts....I would be so greatful if you would please buy me this Ukulele...I really want it! My philosophy is simple...No person's musical creativity should be limited due to there miniscule bank account balance....I think if I had this Uke I could probably play as well as Aldrine or Jake....I know I could atleast get somewhere over the rainbow nailed. However if noone here is wealthy enough to buy me this uke.....all UU members could send MGM $10 & that would probably cover the cost.

!B(!7qWwBmk~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLl1kKDBK,J+R475g~~_35.JPG

Thanks to everyone who helped me get this Uke!

I will be watching for the UPS truck everyday!

If you find one, let me know, I want one like Aldrine's so I can play like him. Anyone know what kind of stringz he uses?

haha the man selfless enough to actually do this was the 1st to respond

I was watching aldrine's broadcast. He said they were d'addarios. No specifics, but maybe J71s? or maybe they are random strings he chose himself.

............... really,
"at least get somewhere over the rainbow nailed"...
give me all the negative rep points you want... but this is ridiculous. :wtf:

The uke does not make the player. if you can't play that song on a 35 dollar uke, you can't play it on a $3500 dollar uke.

@#$@#@# This

but I'll start the bidding for Seeso at $10, I think he's worth at least that much :)

Last edited:
............... really,
"at least get somewhere over the rainbow nailed"...
give me all the negative rep points you want... but this is ridiculous. :wtf:

The uke does not make the player. if you can't play that song on a 35 dollar uke, you can't play it on a $3500 dollar uke.

@#$@#@# This

....so will you be pitching in $10?

Crap. I fold.

negative rep pts for doubting the worth of Seeso!!!! well... not really. see, when you fold, it implies that I paid too much for Seeso... perhaps it is me who got screwed over in this transaction.. blast you ukisociety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom