::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my heart docs are freaking me out a bit.

The last appointment they told me to hold off on walking. At todays angiogram consult they fast tracked me into a slot on Thursday. THIS Thursday. The doc performing it was concerned with AFib. He said he needs to find out why my heart beat is irregular.

But it is what it is. Hope it's fixable.

Don't freak out, Afib can be caused by a lot of things, anxiety, excessive caffeine, coming off a binge, just to name a few.

Don't freak out, Afib can be caused by a lot of things, anxiety, excessive caffeine, coming off a binge, just to name a few.

...just about to marry the absolutely wrong person for you...

(It should have been a sign when I was in the ER a week before the wedding and the doctor put me on beta blockers...)

I have been using a balance board while I stand at my desk at work for the last week or so. I am finding my coordination is already improving - the first day I had to stop and lean forward on my desk to be able to type. Right now I'm typing this with just my wrists on the desk and I'm still rocking on the board.

I have been using a balance board while I stand at my desk at work for the last week or so. I am finding my coordination is already improving - the first day I had to stop and lean forward on my desk to be able to type. Right now I'm typing this with just my wrists on the desk and I'm still rocking on the board.

Practicing?

Ya gonna join the circus?

I used a bosa ball instead of a chair for a while but the kids kept playing with it and I kind of distracted them by bouncing up and down all the time.

So my heart docs are freaking me out a bit.

The last appointment they told me to hold off on walking. At todays angiogram consult they fast tracked me into a slot on Thursday. THIS Thursday. The doc performing it was concerned with AFib. He said he needs to find out why my heart beat is irregular.

But it is what it is. Hope it's fixable.

What a PITA. But necessary. Will MoJo on Thursday.

And instead of doing this week's written assignment, I wrote a slightly shitty note to the teacher explaining why it's a very shitty assignment and I won't be completing it. (Level 101 students doing a quick diagnosis of someone they don't know, but have observed in public displaying some sign of a mental disability. Because the world needs to encourage unqualified people to be diagnosticians with no direct contact, extended observation, or clinical history? GFY.)

I'm willing to take the 50 point hit.

WTF! I took psychology in high school and 100 level classes in college. Both of those teachers informed us we were not qualified to diagnose in any way. Unethical at best. Dangerous at worst to diagnose people with out the proper training and without a complete history and evaluation. I’d put in a formal complaint to the dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom