1000 posts

great idea
Too bad it wouldn't apply to me haha
It'd be something to look forward to tho

No way! After all I had to do to get to 2000? You gotta suffer too.

A month or so ago I'd have been right with you. Sorry.

No way! After all I had to do to get to 2000? You gotta suffer too.

A month or so ago I'd have been right with you. Sorry.

someone sounds a little bitter :p

How many posts do you have to have for each level and how many levels are there?

MrsMeyer,

I should know this but I'll tell you what I think. First is jr. member -- up to 35 posts? Then member -- up to 100 posts. Then sr. member after 100. Then I'm pretty sure you just post like crazy to hit 2,000. Then you become an ukulele hero. (Or if you're Seeso, you post well over 4,000 and you're still just a mod. -- tis a pity, Seeso)

someone sounds a little bitter :p

Not really. Just like to tease. But I did have to post like a crazy woman to hit 2,000. I really thought the same thing as I closed in on 1,000. It's sort of like the medical field: Since the older doctors had to work ridiculously hard and be dangers to their patients when they were starting out, they don't want the new doctors not to have to do the same thing. Even though it's proven to be dangerous. Know what I mean?:D

How about..... Ukulele Jefe?

Not really. Just like to tease. But I did have to post like a crazy woman to hit 2,000. I really thought the same thing as I closed in on 1,000. It's sort of like the medical field: Since the older doctors had to work ridiculously hard and be dangers to their patients when they were starting out, they don't want the new doctors not to have to do the same thing. Even though it's proven to be dangerous. Know what I mean?:D

dangaa, dangaa, dangaa...steve irwin style :D

MrsMeyer,

I should know this but I'll tell you what I think. First is jr. member -- up to 35 posts? Then member -- up to 100 posts. Then sr. member after 100. Then I'm pretty sure you just post like crazy to hit 2,000. Then you become an ukulele hero. (Or if you're Seeso, you post well over 4,000 and you're still just a mod. -- tis a pity, Seeso)

Wow, I just now noticed that I am a member after reading this! :D

Top Bottom