Hypnotic Video 👀

Tim what are the specs of the blade you are using? I copied your jig, (non-motorised version) and it works great but the cut I am getting is a bit rough and suspect the blade i am using is too course. Cheers, Bob

Tim what are the specs of the blade you are using? I copied your jig, (non-motorised version) and it works great but the cut I am getting is a bit rough and suspect the blade i am using is too course. Cheers, Bob
The blade I’m using is a Super Tuff Fastcut blade from Tuff saws... https://www.tuffsaws.co.uk/. Normally used for cutting veneers.

Last edited:
I am using a fast cut too and it is new . What TPI do you use? Bob
The fastcut blade has a standard pitch...This from the tuff saws page.

SuperTuff Fastcut Bandsaw Blades

The Supertuff Fastcut blades have a vari-tooth design with one unset tooth in-between two set teeth which helps with clearing waste from the cut and enables them to give a fast clean cut. The Fastcut blades are designed for minimum waste and are ideal for veneer type cutting in seasoned stock. They are not suitable for cutting green wood due to the minimum set and shallow gullets. Fastcut blades cut exceptionally well on hardwoods and are proving very popular due to the minimum waste and better finish compared to standard 3tpi blades.​

Last edited:
I made one of these awhile back and it works great for me. I don't have an electric feed tho, I use a meat servo instead.IMG_0246.jpg

Top Bottom