Asturias (Leyenda) Isaac Albeniz - Solo Ukulele

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score
Asturias (Leyenda) by Isaac Albeniz arranged for Solo Ukulele! Taken from The Iberian Suite Española No. 1, Op. 47.

Played on an Ohana Tk35G Tenor Ukulele with low G tuning.
Sorry it is a bit long but I wanted to arrange the whole piece in its entirety.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Asturias (Leyenda) by Isaac Albeniz arranged for Solo Ukulele! Taken from The Iberian Suite Española No. 1, Op. 47.

Played on an Ohana Tk35G Tenor Ukulele with low G tuning.
Sorry it is a bit long but I wanted to arrange the whole piece in its entirety.
Thanks,
Mike

Wow, it is impressive. You must have put in a tremendous amount of effort into the arrangement, practicing and recording of this piece.

Wow, it is impressive. You must have put in a tremendous amount of effort into the arrangement, practicing and recording of this piece.
Yes there was a lot of work and effort and at times I did not think I could get it to work. In the end it worked out fine. Thank you Joseph!

I second that ! It was the most enjoyable six minutes of beautiful music. I am so happy that I clicked on this thread. Thank you.
Thank you PlentyofUkes!

Mike

That was truly impressive Mike. One of my favorites pieces and your certainly did it justice, especially played on a ukulele.

That was truly impressive Mike. One of my favorites pieces and your certainly did it justice, especially played on a ukulele.

Thanks Dave, It was a bit of a marathon to sort out. I think somebody said it is not possible to play it on the Ukulele.................That was enough for me!!!!!!

Mike

Top Bottom