Smokey and the Bandit cover

You obviously play and sing well mate, and I sure wish I had your ability and whatever kit you use in recording and putting together these videos - all WAAAYYYYYYY over MY head.
Good job on the tune. Well done.

You obviously play and sing well mate, and I sure wish I had your ability and whatever kit you use in recording and putting together these videos - all WAAAYYYYYYY over MY head.
Good job on the tune. Well done.

Glad you like it mate. As for kit it’s pretty simple. I use a zoom r8 digital recorder, everything in one box, non of this computer stuff. With the manual and a few YouTube tutorials you can figure it out pretty quick. The video part is what I find most difficult, takes ages, took about 8 hours to edit. I’m sure I’ll speed up over time.

Glad you like it mate. As for kit it’s pretty simple. I use a zoom r8 digital recorder, everything in one box, non of this computer stuff. With the manual and a few YouTube tutorials you can figure it out pretty quick. The video part is what I find most difficult, takes ages, took about 8 hours to edit. I’m sure I’ll speed up over time.

Eight hours worth it mate as so many enjoy the finished result.

Top Bottom