::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a 20X30 acrylic print of my grandparents with all their great-grandchildren for part of their Christmas present.

yay home and chores are (mostly)
done! Time to hook up the Blu Ray player!
I may have to have an EPIC Star Wars marathon...

tonight I cooked okazu. . . which is Japanese for throwing together left overs.

Ground beef with julienned potatoes flavored with a garlic, ginger soy.

Yes sounds good Gary!
I must admit when I was watching Ke6n's video it is little things like that that make me feel like I missed out by not having any children.
My older brother did not have any either, so my mom will never be a grandmother.
Nanilei's grandmother is still with us, and she is a great-grandmother. The great-grandson (our nephew) is now 26 and has finally admitted that this girl is his girlfriend (after a couple of years of denial and hiding) so MAYBE she might get to be a great-great-grandmother!

Last edited:
tonight I cooked okazu. . . which is Japanese for throwing together left overs.

Ground beef with julienned potatoes flavored with a garlic, ginger soy.

Tonight will either be Patty melts,
Saimin, or chicken pot pie depending.on how motivated I am in the kitchen.

Tomorrow I got to go to 3 different parnet teacher conferences then hope the kids didn't hurt the mil. Today she looked wiped after feeding them lunch and having them at outside with neighbors. She stood and watched them even though we said no friends or outside.

Tomorrow I got to go to 3 different parnet teacher conferences then hope the kids didn't hurt the mil. Today she looked wiped after feeding them lunch and having them at outside with neighbors. She stood and watched them even though we said no friends or outside.

So instead she just kept going from back door to fro the door instead of telling them to stay in back. So I had to be bad guy and tell them come in now.

It wasn't even my rule. My wife told them what to do after school. Nobody followed.

The am ornament broke. No big deal but the mil said yes we came in and it fell off. Then the kids told me they were showing her an ornament and it fell off. Either way I couldn't care but don't tell lies. Then the kids think lies are ok then they lie to us.

Tonight will either be Patty melts,
Saimin, or chicken pot pie depending.on how motivated I am in the kitchen.

Tomorrow night it'll be steak and yaki-onigiri; broccoli with a cheese sauce. I made a bunch of cheese sauce for nachos and have some left over still.

James wants the grilled rice balls. That kind of surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom