There, I fixed it! (banjo uke style)

Interesting approach! That tailpiece seems to have been scavenged from another instrument, or could it have been attached w/that screw at the end instead of w/the clever application of a piece of string? Love it!

I'm guessing that the asking price is a bit, shall we say optimistic?! :)

Ha! I was so transfixed by the bridge set up that I didn't even see the price! The whole thing is insane!

Sometimes Old does not equate to expensive...it looks to be very basic model...not sure they had decals back then for the fretboard inlay....and the thick pot and headstock is outragous..
wonder if they tried to make a decor style airplane bridge...hmmmm I wouldn't even pay $150.00 for it to be honest...

It is a total steal....
Actually, for between 100 and 150 I will build a banjo uke with pickup custim if someone is interest, mine have some cosmetic flaws but they play and sound well.

Sometimes Old does not equate to expensive...it looks to be very basic model...not sure they had decals back then for the fretboard inlay....and the thick pot and headstock is outragous..
wonder if they tried to make a decor style airplane bridge...hmmmm I wouldn't even pay $150.00 for it to be honest...

Stan, I also didn't notice that perhaps they were trying to make it look like an airplane bridge. It just amazes me that a search of google would quickly show one what a banjo ukulele should look like. Instead, this "creative" person came up with his own solution!

HA! That's awesome! I just bought one of these on ebay. Maybe if I put the tailpiece on correctly I can ask for $525? :)

I just wonder who Connie Stugard and Chet Spaulding might have been.

I'm odd that way.

Top Bottom