Share your Best/Favorite Yo momma jokes!

davoomac

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
These are my favorite and the first ones I remember :D

Yo momma is so fat that when she rolled offa the bed, she rolled off BOTH sides.

Yo momma is so fat that when she jumped for joy, she got stuck.

Yo momma's teeth are so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter.

Yo momma's so fat that when she wears a red shirt all the kids go "koolaid! koolaid!"

Yo momma's so fat that when I swerved to miss her, I ran outta gas.

Yo momma's so fat that when I tried to drive around her, I had to stop and ask for directions.

Yo momma has so many chins that she keeps a bookmark in her mouth so she can remember where to stuff the food.

Yo momma's so fat, it takes two buses and a shuttle to get on her good side!
HAha a friend told me that one xP

Yo momma's so stupid, she took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif!

Yo mama so poor, I saw her kicking a can down the street, and when I asked her what she was doing she said "moving."

yo mama so poor, she goes to Kentucky Fried Chicken to lick other peoples fingers!

I think it was in some movie... I cant remember, but use your imagination:

Yo momma so ugly... well.. you dont have a momma, so, well, thats not really funny I guess...

Yo momma is so fat that her belt size is equator.
Yo momma is so fat that when she hopped on a scale it said "One at a time please."
Yo momma is so fat and Ugly that when she arrived in China, the locals said "Godzilla!!!!!"

Yo momma so fat, she can't wear an "X" jacket because helicopters keep trying to land on her back.

yo momma so fat, when she was born the world tilted.

yo momma so fat, she uses hula hoops to hole up her socks.

yo momma lips so big, when she smiles, she wets her hair.

yo momma lips so big, she gotta wear a visor outdoors. not to keep the sun out of her eyes... to keep birds from sh*tt*ng on 'em.

yo momma so old, she played at central park when it was just a plant.

yo momma so ugly, gotta tie a steak around her neck for the family dog to play with her.

yo momma so skinny, i gave her a hug one day, and my arms went around her twice.

yo momma so short, she gotta cuff her panties.

yo momma so fat, she turned on the radio and started dancing and the record skipped at the station.

yo momma got a small house. so small, we ordered a large pizza and had to eat it outside.

yo momma so dumb, she asked what kinda jeans i was wearing. i said "Guess". she said, "ummm, are they levi's?"

yo momma so fat, she must put mayonaise on her aspirin.

and these were just off the top of my head.

Top Bottom