Put Your City on the UU Map!

This map is awesome. It's going to help us decide which cities to hit up if we ever bring this show on the road!:nana:

Even with a map and directions, I'm lost...

By the way, there are currently only 52 entries on the UU map. C'mon, guys! We can do better than that!!

So my city is already pinned on the map, but I can't figure out how to add me to it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can you help me, Mr. Lobo? :confused:

ya help me out too seeso haha, i couldn't figure out how to add myself on the google thing. i need to get an edumacation. haha

safariscreensnapz012wo0.jpg

Hobbit, someone messed up your placemark! Can you redo it, please? It wasn't me, honest... :(

Hobbit, someone messed up your placemark! Can you redo it, please?

K. I think it's fixed.

BTW... that link to the map in the first post takes you to somewhere over the Pacific and Google gives you a bunch of "we don't gots pics for here" messages. You have to zoom WAY out to find out where the heck you are.

Might be part of the confusion.

K. I think it's fixed.

BTW... that link to the map in the first post takes you to somewhere over the Pacific and Google gives you a bunch of "we don't gots pics for here" messages. You have to zoom WAY out to find out where the heck you are.

Might be part of the confusion.

My map marker is like that at mid-zoom. either zoom ALL the way out or zoom ALL the way in! I was able to find my actual house on googlemaps!

Cool idea, thanks for posting guys.

hmmm so from the looks of this map... the Bay Area should be one of the places the UU crew needs to go and visit... who would come and hang out with us if we did a little tour?

Last edited:
hmmm so from the looks of this map... the Bay Area should be one of the places the UU crew needs to go and visit... who would come and hang out with us if we did a little tour?

oh hell yes! UU party in the bay area! bonfire at the beach since it's still sorta allowed here!

i'd be so down for anything if you guys come out.

of course you guys need to come after summer though haha. but you guys should come, its liek the most concentrated area.

Not sure about bonfire on the beach. I went to a party at Ocean Beach in SF once and the wind was so howling that we ended up eating sand most of the time. But, to meet the UU gang, I would put up with the wind and the fog...(may have to buy a new uke after that, though.)

Golden Gate Park would be good place to hang out, but sometimes you have to compete with the african drummers. :) Actually there's sooo many places uke could go!

Top Bottom