WTB: KoAloha Crown bridge Tenor

MauiWowie

Reaction score
FOUND ONE!

Aloha,

The wifey says its her turn to upgrade from her uke and she's looking for one of these KoAloha crown bridge tenors, prefer with case and very good condition. Show me what you got, paypal ready to go.

Mahalos,
Wil "MauiWowie"

Last edited:
someone was selling one on here couple days ago not sure if you seen it or if its still in the marketplace

Aloha,

The wifey says its her turn to upgrade from her uke and she's looking for one of these KoAloha crown bridge tenors, prefer with case and very good condition. Show me what you got, paypal ready to go.

Or if you really want to treat her, get her a Pineapple Sunday. Victoria Vox plays it and it's sounds lovely

Mahalos,
Wil "MauiWowie"

Or if you really want to treat her, get her a Pineapple Sunday. Victoria Vox plays it and it's sounds lovely

BTW, my wife told me what the slang of Mauiwowie is

BTW, my wife told me what the slang of Mauiwowie is

She doesnt like the way it looks. :(
and lol.... XD

How about Jon's one in the Marketplace...

She wants the other one that he's not selling.
BTW I never seen that type of bridge, how do you tie the strings?

Last edited:
I have one!

If your wife likes the look of this one, I can send more photos with the UU/date. It was made in Jan 2009 and last year I had a professional setup done on it at the authorized Koaloha dealer(The Podium) in Minneapolis. The action is perfect and the luthier put in a compensated saddle with Worth CT strings. Always humidified. It's as close to mint as you can get and would ship with a Koolau hard case. I'm willing to let it go because I've taken up (gasp!) guitar and it's not cool to have it sitting unplayed. PM if interested.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 74
If your wife likes the look of this one, I can send more photos with the UU/date. It was made in Jan 2009 and last year I had a professional setup done on it at the authorized Koaloha dealer(The Podium) in Minneapolis. The action is perfect and the luthier put in a compensated saddle with Worth CT strings. Always humidified. It's as close to mint as you can get and would ship with a Koolau hard case. I'm willing to let it go because I've taken up (gasp!) guitar and it's not cool to have it sitting unplayed. PM if interested.

Wow that really is pretty...

I think that's the one he is looking for...wow!!

Love the streak in the middle of the Koa

That's the one...... PM'd

aaaahhhh...thanks Stan...got a uke like that myself but hadn't changed strings yet cause I wasn't sure...

Things are working out really well for you on this site...sold 2 ukes and bought one!! post some pics when you have both ukes

Things are working out really well for you on this site...sold 2 ukes and bought one!! post some pics when you have both ukes

Definitely, I can wait to get both ukes, right now I dont have anything to play and its kinda boring. lol

Top Bottom