::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No amount of scrubbing and cleaning on my part can get a Pyrex glass pan to pass my wife's inspection. I really don't know what it is she's seeing, but she insists it's still "dirty".

I don't know which of us is more aggravated with the situation....

When we load our dishwasher, the dishes are essentially clean enough to eat off of. We have rinsed them, and removed any visible signs of food from them. The machine is basically a formality....

When we load our dishwasher, the dishes are essentially clean enough to eat off of. We have rinsed them, and removed any visible signs of food from them. The machine is basically a formality....

Redundant.

No amount of scrubbing and cleaning on my part can get a Pyrex glass pan to pass my wife's inspection. I really don't know what it is she's seeing, but she insists it's still "dirty".

SOS pad to the rescue perhaps?

Ours miss the grease. And the brown chunks of food baked onto the side.

I've felt the need to go back over some of the dishes on occasion. It's sometimes subtle. Like the light has to be right to see it. A little scrubbing and then rinse and we are back in business. Sometimes I need something a little more abrasive than a wash cloth.
Especially if I am dealing with eggs or cheese.

91UvJHLTAfL._SX522_.jpg

I like how they help you with which side is which. :)

::sigh::

Just had to send in my "seniors who may fail list."

16 kids. My class is easier than PE this year. These kids don't show up, don't make up work, and are content to fail all their classes. It's so sad.

1. It's supposed to hit 103F this week already.

2. How the heck do you get kids to actually get the dishes CLEAN? They're 11 and 14, 1/3 of the dishes should not still be dirty after they washed them.

3. I actually picked up a ukulele this week, tuned, and played with it.

Put the dirty ones in their beds.

I've felt the need to go back over some of the dishes on occasion. It's sometimes subtle. Like the light has to be right to see it. A little scrubbing and then rinse and we are back in business. Sometimes I need something a little more abrasive than a wash cloth.
Especially if I am dealing with eggs or cheese.

91UvJHLTAfL._SX522_.jpg

Ugh. Those sponges are massive germ reservoirs.

Sounds like it's time for you to never wash them again. Clearly you are incapable of meeting her standards.

::sigh::

Just had to send in my "seniors who may fail list."

16 kids. My class is easier than PE this year. These kids don't show up, don't make up work, and are content to fail all their classes. It's so sad.

It's up to them, maybe they will learn something from it before they make it a pattern.

I have never lived in a house with a dishwasher.

We currently do not have one.
There are only two of us so it's OK.
I do have to re-wash a dish or pan that Nanilei washes from time to time, I don't say anything.
She sometimes offers to take over doing the dishes while I am washing them because I "take too long" but I just decline.
I have seen/heard family members watching me wash dishes make fun of me for washing the handles of pots and pans. Um, hello, cross contamination during food prep, ever heard of it?
Just like most people do not realize the dirtiest things in the house are doorknobs and light switches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom