::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks peeps.

Man, I’ve buried a lot of pets over the years. This one was especially hard. The connection to my parents makes me grieve about them all over again. I don’t think I’ve EVER wanted to believe in that rainbow bridge so much.

So just got a call from California Health Care Management and they are overturning Anthem Blue Cross' decision that I don't need a LifeVest.

The guy handling my case said it was a pleasure to overturn their decision, that they're notoriously stingy when it comes to teacher policies for some reason.

So I should be wearing a defibrillator in the next few days.

Yay!

That's shocking...

Can we call you sparky?

Gary, tell them it’s your super power vest.

By the way, what does this thing look like? Does it show under clothes? Is it going to make you sweat?

So just got a call from California Health Care Management and they are overturning Anthem Blue Cross' decision that I don't need a LifeVest.

The guy handling my case said it was a pleasure to overturn their decision, that they're notoriously stingy when it comes to teacher policies for some reason.

So I should be wearing a defibrillator in the next few days.

Yay!

This is wonderful, beautiful, glorious news.

I clearly need more discipline with my diet. I do pretty well, just not good enough.
I think I am still eating too much (portion size).
Plus I absently finish Nanilei's dinner or grab a munchie of something at work.
Today I had to fight off a client trying to feed me.
Kudos to you Jerry, it is difficult!

Word. Spouse and I just weighed in at 206 and 196, respectively. This may be an all time high.

Gary, tell them it’s your super power vest.

By the way, what does this thing look like? Does it show under clothes? Is it going to make you sweat?

EjYY8q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom