My signature line has disappeared?

RafterGirl

Reaction score
I just noticed that my signature line with my list of ukuleles has disappeared. I checked my settings and it was still there. I saved it again, but that didn’t help. I did the signature line several months ago and it just recently went missing. What’s up?

I just noticed that my signature line with my list of ukuleles has disappeared. I checked my settings and it was still there. I saved it again, but that didn’t help. I did the signature line several months ago and it just recently went missing. What’s up?

It's still there!;)

Go to settings, then general settings, scroll down to Thread Display Options and see if the choice Show signature is on.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Last edited:
I re-saved it, so maybe that did the trick. It was gone last night and early this morning.

Oops....... never mind. It’s gone again.

Last edited:
I’ve done that and it’s turned on. I haven’t made any changes to any of my settings lately. I just noticed yesterday that my signature line was gone.

When I started typing this post it was gone.... now it’s back. Weird.

I’ve done that and it’s turned on. I haven’t made any changes to any of my settings lately. I just noticed yesterday that my signature line was gone.

When I started typing this post it was gone.... now it’s back. Weird.

Maybe there is a ghost in your computer?

What is your computer running, Mac, Windows or Linux?

Have you run any anti-virus or anti-malware scans lately?

Also, if you have not updated your web browser to the latest version, you can be hacked directly from the browser and nasty things can happen to your browser and your computer.

Firefox (Mac/Win/Linux) is updated at least weekly when security flaws are found, and Safari (Mac only) gets updates about monthly.

I would NOT use Chrome since Google is recording everything you do in the browser and is spying on you all the time. Your privacy is at risk when using Chrome. Chrome also needs regular updates to stay 'secure' from internet threats.

Maybe there is a ghost in your computer?

What is your computer running, Mac, Windows or Linux?

Have you run any anti-virus or anti-malware scans lately?

Also, if you have not updated your web browser to the latest version, you can be hacked directly from the browser and nasty things can happen to your browser and your computer.

Firefox (Mac/Win/Linux) is updated at least weekly when security flaws are found, and Safari (Mac only) gets updates about monthly.

I would NOT use Chrome since Google is recording everything you do in the browser and is spying on you all the time. Your privacy is at risk when using Chrome. Chrome also needs regular updates to stay 'secure' from internet threats.
Mac.....Safari.....Run antivirus & malware weekly. Looks ok this morning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom