::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally, boat maintenance was getting to be too much for Rich. We can't afford to pay for boat maintenance...not enough charters. So, Rich needed a change.

We do have a few positive things here, but his family is sucking the life out of me. There was another "incident" today at MIL's. I've still not come down from the massive "fight or flight" adrenaline spike from that. That stuff is like poison.

Next winter, we must travel to warmer parts to escape my horrid out-laws, selling jewelry and glassware. I hear that California is lovely in the winter, and I can never pass up a chance to see the mouse. :D
Yes, come visit!!!

Spent yesterday driving from NorCal to SoCal with a diversion to Palm Springs because my wife saw a shot of a "Dinosaur museum" on the show Private Practice. What a RIP OFF!!!!!! My four year old was the one to say "let's go now" after about ten minutes. My wife is no longer allowed to pick attractions . . . Nor watch "Private Practice."

I hate that show. That, Grey's Anatomy, and 90210 are the trio of shows that Sheryl loves and I will leave the room for.

-snip-

I am thinking I need a month for it to grow (it is shorter than I would like), then if I dont like it (I am neutral now) I will re-bleach it. Just need to give it time and he cut it shorter than I would like to cut the blonde off! I knew it was shorter than I normally would do.

I like it Mim. You look like a cuter version of Jamie Lee Curtis.

I like it very much.
I know that I am in a minority here but I think a person's natural color is the best, and well, natural.
The cut looks good also.

And quit looking at me like that unless you are trying to make me fall madly in love.

Rob - so far I think you're in the majority! Both for loving Mim's hair AND falling madly in love with her...

How long am I allowed to lurk here before I have to post something? Also, would it be too creepy if I got a haircut just like Mim's?

As long as you want - but we love fresh meat...er, new participants!

Welcome, Mary-Anne!

Funny story...at my work they have this big party every year and they recognize employees hitting milestones. Supervisors give a short speech about how awesome you are and hand you your gift and your certificate. My supervisor was talking about how awesome I was, and he said 'and we all know and love her tah tahs'. Half the room laughed, the other half looked uncomfortable, and my supervisor started to back peddle and explain how I always end important emails with 'tah tah'. Hehe...

I was reading this but was thinking it was JT who posted it and when I got to "her" tah tahs I just sat here stunned for a good 30 seconds...

Well, last year I was supremely disappointed not to go, so perhaps my astral self managed to attend without my knowledge.

I can't go this year and I'm deeply, deeply sad about that.

I actually have the week off work just in case my niece calls off the wedding that is preventing me from going...

My wife just got word that her dad has cancer. She is really upset. She lost her mom to cancer. I am closer to my in laws than I am my own parents. I am really bummed. Leslie is in SC. I am in NC. I am not there for her. This sucks...

Spent yesterday driving from NorCal to SoCal with a diversion to Palm Springs because my wife saw a shot of a "Dinosaur museum" on the show Private Practice. What a RIP OFF!!!!!! My four year old was the one to say "let's go now" after about ten minutes. My wife is no longer allowed to pick attractions . . . Nor watch "Private Practice."
Yeah, that one sucks, but, if you are ever on the 5 and heading to Oregon, just at you pass the border there is an awesome dinosaur place up there.....well worth the entrance fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom