Southern Illinois Ukin' in the Woods campout and uke fest!

Hm...15 hour drive....it's possible. Have to see what I can talk the sig-o into...

I would like to be part of this Alex.
We didn't get to shake hand at the UWC. What a shame.

Oh by the way LOVED THE BOILED PEANUTS song.

I would so love to be there. Alas, Alex that's just too far away for me to get to. Once a year a trip to the midwest is all I can wrangle. Gotta save my pennies for UWC next year.

i'll likely also be at the milwaukee fest as well...that one might be a little more realistic for you
I've been to several uke fests. You can't compare a uke fest with what we had last week. Two different animals.

It looks like the Devils Kitchen Cabins are unavailable for these weekends.

OKAY! location is confirmed it is a RUSTIC cabin (no furniture of any sort, simply a concrete floor and lights BUT VERY VERY cool) it does have a beautiful fireplace and a big potbelly iron stove. I will have pictures up fairly soon. We can likely sleep about 20 people inside if not a few more, there are also large covered porches, and PLENTY of room for tenters. The cost is $7 dollars per night per person and i don't have to have a deposit or anything, so it seems that you can simply pay when you arrive.... The site is alcohol free....but uh....we'll just keep that on the DL no one will really be around to bother us after dark i spoze...

OKAY! location is confirmed it is a RUSTIC cabin (no furniture of any sort, simply a concrete floor and lights BUT VERY VERY cool) it does have a beautiful fireplace and a big potbelly iron stove. I will have pictures up fairly soon. We can likely sleep about 20 people inside if not a few more, there are also large covered porches, and PLENTY of room for tenters. The cost is $7 dollars per night per person and i don't have to have a deposit or anything, so it seems that you can simply pay when you arrive.... The site is alcohol free....but uh....we'll just keep that on the DL no one will really be around to bother us after dark i spoze...

Hi - Sorry for being dense but what are the dates again?

Top Bottom