Uke Education website

mikhou

Reaction score
I'm trying to learn more fingerstyle uke, and I stumbled across this website. It's pretty terrific except that I don't typically play low G and most of his stuff is for low G. Does anyone know if he is on UU? I'd love to express my thanks directly to him, but there's no contact information on his website.

I'm trying to learn more fingerstyle uke, and I stumbled across this website. It's pretty terrific except that I don't typically play low G and most of his stuff is for low G. Does anyone know if he is on UU? I'd love to express my thanks directly to him, but there's no contact information on his website.

Let me guess. The forum security bot would not allow you to post a link? That's been happening to a lot of us lately.

You can click on Edit and post the link.

Nah, I wasn't going to post a link to a different website on the UU forum. I was just curious if anyone had used his stuff and whether he was on these forums. Again, it's pretty good stuff and I just wanted to get in touch with him.

Mikhou, we do NOT know who you are referring to so if you could repost with his name, we might be able to respond with information.

Mikhou, we do NOT know who you are referring to so if you could repost with his name, we might be able to respond with information.

OK. Here's the website: https://www.ukeeducation.org/. It's all free, and he has links to other websites so it's not as if he's doing this for the money, but if anyone wants some nice chord melody low G songbooks, you might take a look.

Again, this isn't a big deal. I just didn't see any contact information on his website.

It seems like the author did his or her best to remain anonymous. If you take the website and use ctrl-U you can see its 'backside', but all contact info there is erased. And the domain name history (http://whois.domaintools.com/ukeeducation.org) gives you lots of info, but refers to the website manager as 'Privacy Inc. Customer 0147922671'. Unless he or she reaches out to you, your chances of finding an email adress or name are very thin.

On the other hand: thank you for drawing our attention to the excellent site!

It seems like the author did his or her best to remain anonymous. If you take the website and use ctrl-U you can see its 'backside', but all contact info there is erased. And the domain name history (http://whois.domaintools.com/ukeeducation.org) gives you lots of info, but refers to the website manager as 'Privacy Inc. Customer 0147922671'. Unless he or she reaches out to you, your chances of finding an email adress or name are very thin.

On the other hand: thank you for drawing our attention to the excellent site!

Alright. I just wanted to give my thanks in person. Perhaps I should say thanks by learning some of the songs! ;)

I looked at a number of the pieces and they seem to be arranged by Spencer Gay.

Top Bottom