::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pickleball in about an hour, so I should head home and get changed. Then there is the acoustic jam tonight. I haven't made copies of any song sheets, yet, but I should....

Don't let your knees extend over your feet.

It's raining, my bed is cozy warm, I have new furniture to enjoy and move on to, and I hafta go to work. Bah!

It's raining here now Gary.

That storm is supposed to hit us on Saturday and draw another storm system in with it. Predicting flash floods on Saturday.

The temps only got to the high 30's today but they're supposed to drop tomorrow because we're supposed to have clear skies. Right now it's still drizzly.

I don't mind the rain. Gives us a break from all the sunshine :)

Make it big please.

I don't have any software at school to enlarge it but this is bigger than your pic.

attachment.php

Crazy California and micro climates.

Drove in this morning and it was drizzly. Went outside right now and it's crystal clear and a bright blue ski. Crisp, but very sunny.

Can 609 have equal time?

(Is it 609? I forgot.)
I don't care. The difference is we KNOW Ramon, and we know this is a joke, and we know I'm just teasing him like I always have. Yes, he is pretty, but he's also smart and talented and very modest about his appearance.

609 was just a pair of breasts for you guys to ogle over. She really didn't even need a face. Her name didn't matter. The fact that she was holding a uke was the only reason she was originally brought here. We did counter with "The Big Guns" and ended up getting chastised for that.

So yeah, I don't care if 609 shows her ample self again. Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom